Hey I'm very mad help me please

Whiterap436

Just to say this is just so I can see what ether bronys are like lol please don't be mad at me but this is all a fake story I just want you to see what being a brony is soposed to be like

I'm not going to lie, I started to suspect thr you were lying after you went back and changed the details so quickly. However, I realized accusation of lying is never quite a good thing, and I wasn't quite sure of your motives.

Just to say this is just so I can see what ether bronys are like lol please don't be mad at me but this is all a fake story I just want you to see what being a brony is soposed to be like

erm whut ?! he made all that rubbish up just to see how we would react... seriously man,

we he did do alot of double posting, obviously didn't read the rules

If he is a troll it was a really bad attempt. A good troll is somebody whom you can't even be sure if they are a troll (unless they are going for meta trolling where they troll by acting like an obvious and really bad troll) A good troll also has to contribute something, humor, controversy or even just rile the other users against him. Trolling has to contribute some sort of entertainment back to the community

If he is a troll it was a really bad attempt. A good troll is somebody whom you can't even be sure if they are a troll (unless they are going for meta trolling where they troll by acting like an obvious and really bad troll) A good troll also has to contribute something, humor, controversy or even just rile the other users against him. Trolling has to contribute some sort of entertainment back to the community

You mean like that fake season 3 line up? Man that was a good troll. I got a good laugh out of it that's for sure, even if I knew it was fake.

Man this thread got derailed... Yeah, I think he/she got banned for paraspriting the community with a fake story in this thread. Plus double posting didn't help his case any...

You mean like that fake season 3 line up? Man that was a good troll. I got a good laugh out of it that's for sure, even if I knew it was fake.

Exactly. It was clever, people got some good discussion out of it and it wasn't really all that disruptive. Good times were had by all

Oh my god why are you guys still talking about this. This is possibly one of the most moot point discussions concerning a scenario that has reached resolution.

Why am I still talking about this.

Obviously it is miller time.