An Equestrian Emergency OOC {Pinkie Pie & Rarity Open}

Oh, I'm sorry about this. I saw the post at your leisure in the Rp thread and didn't realize that we might've needed to consult here first. So I guess I might as well apply for this now, before I mess up anymore. Probably just going to use my OC, and develop him a bit more, if possible.

Once again, sorry.

I'd love to play Rarity, if nobody else already has her. =D

That is not a problem at all. Glad to have you on Board and I will modify the first post for the OOC and the RP to say Full

Oh, I'm sorry about this. I saw the post at your leisure in the Rp thread and didn't realize that we might've needed to consult here first. So I guess I might as well apply for this now, before I mess up anymore. Probably just going to use my OC, and develop him a bit more, if possible.

Once again, sorry.

Not a problem. I'm making an OOC post there now though so the people who NPC'd the Mane 6 will edit their posts as to the fact that they are being played by other people

well hopefully we can acomadate 4 ocs instead of 3 because my draco oc still has a spot

And HoneyFloral, no it's not too late to join.

Yes, Draco still has a spot. We can accomidate 4 easily enough.

so the people who NPC'd the Mane 6 will edit their posts as to the fact that they are being played by other people

How so? My entire post as based off of my interaction with Pinky Pie, so I'm not sure what I should change it to. Any suggestions?

hmm... well Apple Bloom is about as hyper as pinkie pie is. if it causes a "huge" issue, then don't worry about it, but keep it in mind of the future. For the other Memebers of the RP who haven't posted yet. The RP is up.

http://www.canterlot.com/topic/8627-an-equestrian-emergency-sign-up-only/

I will also PM everyone soon to let everypony know that it's up and if they are still playing.

• 2 weeks later...

Since I have not heard from Korok123 in over two weeks in regards to this RP, I am opening up her position on Applejack. This position will be filled on a first come first serve basis.

mk, so GhostGirl and MidnightRain haven't posted yet. I'll give both of them until the end of the week. If they haven't posted by then, then I'll open up the spots for people who want them.

Um..... If..... It's OK with you.... Can I be AJ?

Yes, you can. I was Just NPCing her so that we could get everything moving. So feel free to start posting with AJ whenever you like.

(OOC:(...alright, I have a few ideas on how to wind Insanity and Snapshot into the RP... =3))

-Luna, for whatever reason, decides to cure Insanity after Snapshot carries her out of the hospital. If he does.

-Somepony brings Insanity her mail-bag and she heals herself with a potion, and then gets somehow intertwined to the mane six with Snapshot.

-Some of the enemies of Celestia, whatever they are, somehow get involved with Insanity and Snapshot in the hospital.

-Insanity deals with the pain somehow and trots out into the forest for a minute, then noms on a convenient herb and gets fully healed. Then she somehow gets involved with the mane six.

-Luna maybe says something that requires the presence of Snapshot and Insanity, pulling them into the RP.

-The mane six somehow find the need to relate Snapshot and Insanity into their journey.

(OOC:(...these options are all vague on purpose. I have no idea how you people think. But the necessary criteria are:))

-Insanity must get healed.

-Insanity and Snapshot must be FORCED into the journey.

(OOC:(...that's all I can come up with, think of something and I'll try to go with it... =3))

All of these could work Very easily and I was already somewhat thinking the first option with Luna coming to provide Aid. It's something that she would do to try to restore her name in the eyes of her subjects. As far as forcing them both to the storyline, I'm sure somepony can think of something to hook them in.

Well there could always be something in the bag that the mane six need, in which case you're all "I can do that!" Head off with them and drag me along for the ride.

I could also find some sort of evidence of who did what and catch it on film, making me a valuable person to the team and draggin you off with us in a similar manner.

Or both could happen, of course. :D

I thought about doing it, but I have yet to do so for two reasons:

1: Fluttershy is in an enclosed area with many many many many many loud animals, it would be difficult for her to hear what goes on on the other side of her home.

2: It would be a pointless post, nothing would happen except Fluttershy thinking she heard a noise. My first post on her was to introduce her and say "hey, I'm Fluttershy and I'm active here."