Welcomeing to the herd help.

Bronynumber299

Hi guys.Something ponderous happened today.My freind and I where talking and he started bringing up that he was watching Friendship is Witchcraft and The Finale!Now I didn't to tell him to watch these or anything.He did it himself.So is there anything that I could do to fully help him into the herd?Is there anything that I could do to help him say that he is a brony and that he is proud of it.Although I am a closet brony I am kinda warming up to not keeping it under wraps.

I've found that pony Tshirts tend to do the job for you and make excellent ice-breakers and make even total strangers walk up and say "Hey! I'm a brony too!"

I'd say if your friend is a Brony, don't be shy about revealing to them that you are too. You don't have to tell everyone, but if that person clearly likes the show, why hide that you have been watching it too?

As for welcoming to the herd... well, he seems to already be apart of it. But, don't try to force someone to 'be a Brony and proud'. Some, seemingly like you, don't want the world to know.

Whether it's MLP or something else, we probably all have something innocent that we secretly enjoy, but may not want others to know.