Newbie here!

MagicaI

About Myself: I like ponies, art and literature and japanese animation. I live on a planet called Earth.

How I found Canterlot.com: A magical tibit called GOOGLE!

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I loved the G3 pony figures and I collected a lot of them. A friend from another fandom showed me the new version and the rest is history. x3

My favourite main cast pony/s: Fluttershy,Miss Rarity,Twilight Sparkle
Hi! I'm MagicaI, but just call me Juliet. :P I like to draw, read and write. I also like music, a bit of anime, and I obviously love ponies. I love pink, pink and MOAR PINK. And sparkles. And cutesy stuff. Woot. Aren't I awesome? Just kiddin'. My favorite mane six pony is RARITY! She's pretty, cute and she makes me laugh. What about you all? Huh, huh, huh? TELL ME! :D

Perhaps this can be my little chat thread. Tell me about yourselves, everypony! That'd be fun! <3

• Like 1

Howdy Do, Welcome to Canterlot. A land filled with LOVE and FRIENDSHIP xD

Have a map, a Pouch full of my own stash of bits to spend on whatever you wish and a Banana Cupcake with Pink Confetti candies and Pink frosting on top /)^3^(\

Miss Rarity is My second favorite main pony, but Applejack my 1st fav fav.

Howdy Do, Welcome to Canterlot. A land filled with LOVE and FRIENDSHIP xD

Have a map, a Pouch full of my own stash of bits to spend on whatever you wish and a Banana Cupcake with Pink Confetti candies and Pink frosting on top /)^3^(\

Miss Rarity is My second favorite main pony, but Applejack my 1st fav fav.

YAY, CUPCAKE! <3 I am honored to receive such a godly pastry. :[___________] /noms

And thank you for the map and bits! Wheee! :kissy:

EYYYYYYYYYY!

WELCOME TO CANTERLOT! :D

My favorite pony is Pinkie because she makes me laugh the most with her craziness XD

Thank you! :Flutter:

Pinkie is awesome! And she sneezes confetti! I mean who could top that?! :kissy:

Thanks everypony for the replies (and the songs! :lol:<3 ) I feel welcomed here! :Celest:

No problem!!!

It is always good to have another music lover on board! *is a music junkie and loves all types of music.*