Obligatoryyy

Zatchiel

Hello, mates! I'm Zatchiel, but my friends call me Zatch for short; addressing me by either alias is fine. My favorite of the mane 6 is Applejack, and my overall favorite is Octavia. Hobbies are strictly gaming, socializing, and more or less, soccer.

I began watching the show out of sheer curiosity, which immediately turned into entertainment, then an interest. I adore meeting others and whatnot, and getting to know people. I am very timid and bashful at first, but after becoming acquainted, I can be a very lively and extroverted person. :D

I also feel like I can empathize a lot when it comes to talking to others; I'm a bro for anyone to consult if they want/need a listening ear to talk to.

Oh, and I actively participate in discussions, albeit infrequently, on Equestria Daily and /mlp/. Now that the season's over, I'll be a lot more active on those, as well as here. It's a pleasure meeting you all! C:

Edited by Zatchiel

Hi, welcome to Canterlot.

Ignore any and all nose picking octopi and you'll do great.

I'll do my best, mate. I've heard rumors of them being very clever.

I'm not a nose-picking octopus... Anyways, welcome to Canterlot, and have a great time here :D Oh, and a football soccer fan? Awesome!

My friend is a bigger fan than me, much bigger. I play on occasion. =P I need to get up and do more parkour, though, that's my favorite sport.

And thanks for all of the welcomings thus far! =D