Meanwhile in Canterlot - Open - Message me to join!

MagicaI

"Actually, that would be the -first- time you mentioned your name wasn't Stripes, but if it's Giza, it's Giza then.", she let her wings loose and took to the sky, "Do me a favor and stand directly under the sign and I'll lower it on your back.", she asked the zebra, "We'll need a temporary sign while he fixes this one.", the pegasus quickly undid the hooks from the small metal sign and lowered it down to Giza, "We want to make sure everypony knows the place is still open. I'll also have to see about getting something a bit more appropriate to wear. Your customers see me taking orders in armor and they'll probably think they're in the wrong shop.", once the zebra had the sign secured, Fire Walker made her way back to the ground.

"As I said before, we will speak about payment until after you have completed your task and I will make sure your sign will remain the same level of flash." Giza told her with confidence as he ignored the comment about the firey one coming on to him. He started to wonder why did he even stop in the first place. He could have just kept walking and not stop after he saw the crack but he knew that would be against his better judgement. He knew it would have fell on someone, most likely somepony, and would have felt bad about it. He sighed a bit. He walked over as he heard the firey one talk to him about lowering the sign. He took the sign on his back with ease as he walked over to the side where his cart was and lowered onto the ground.

"Mr. Brack! Mr. Brack!" Amy yelled, her mouth filled with the sweet sweet taste of donut. "I brought donuts since you didn't have breakfast!" She finished as the chewing of the donut was complete, she proceded to swallow moments later. "Huh, that's funny," She started, staring at him as she did. "You don't look any more girly..." She smelled him, and he smelled worse than usual. "You don't smell girly," she said as she covered her nose. She thought for a moment, and the realization hit her like a brick wall, "you must TASTE girly!" She proceded to lick him and gag. "Nope, not that either. Say, what is that on your back?" She proceded to change the subject extremely quickly.

((Yes, I know it says Mr. Brack))

Herbal Cure wandered over to the group assembling outside of the shop and noticed all the ponies and one zebra outside talking about one thing or another, noticing a very well kept mare Herbal Cure walked over to her "Hello Ma'am it is a pleasure to finally meet you I guess this is your shop here?" Herbal Cure motioned to the very pink shop and looked back at her "I run a small clinic here in Canterlot, I came by to welcome you here as a shop owner and to say I hope everything is magnificent for you and your shop" Herbal Cure beamed at the unicorn hoping to leave a good impression "Oh and my name is Herbal Cure, may I ask yours?" Herbal Cure added after finishing his statements.

Fire glanced at 'Amy' and then back the zebra with a look of utter confusion ,"R-iiiight.", she looked down at the ground before quickly finding her spot back into the conversation, "Now that Giza has the sign, I'll just pop back in your shop and familiarize myself with your goods. As I don't believe our zebra friend is going to be comfortable with me staring at him while he works, and he won't be making it pretty, I'm sure he's just going to fix the defects.", Fire started to make her way back to the shop, "It's been ages since I've actually been inside your shop for more than a few moments. Usually when we hang around, it's in other places."

Bowie looked up and smiled at Velvet, the peach colored earth pony stallion replied to her query as he came up the lane, "I'll accompany you, miss... I didn't quite catch your name. I am Bowie, seasoned adventurer and master swordspony.". He readjusted the headband, pushing his golden blond mane our if his eyes. He looked absolutely stunning, his regal looking red cape blowing in the breeze and a jewel encrusted sword hung from his side in a scabbard crafted out of the highest quality Mythril.

Draco was passing through he heard this town could be cold and spiteful at times.he would leave quickly as it was not good for a pony of his ... afflictions to stay here. he wandered through town when he saw a shop called enchantment... maybe it had something that could make him normal. it would be nice to say the least. he walk up when he heard a pink mare tell them to mind the shop guessing she was the owner he walked up to her.

"H-hello i was wondering if this shop sold Items that could change appearance W-wings specifically."

(why did i use who i use or join in so late the world will never know :L)

Giza was mostly zoned out from being tired to hear what Amy was saying until he felt his student lick him. He quickly jumped up and over to the side, hitting his head on the solid metal cart. Knocked into a daze by the impact, he hit the ground with a thud as spirals appeared in his eyes. "No thanks, father...I don't want to do anymore drills..." The Zebra said as his head fell, completely knocked out after that.

Dunder watched as Giza freaked out and hit his head on the cart. He laughed until he noticed that Giza hit the ground, out cold. Dunder cursed before rushing to Giza's side. He pulled out Giza to make sure he could still breathe. He opened Giza's mouth to make sure he wasn't choking on his own tongue before closing it again. He had a grave expression on his face as he looked at Giza. "He's fine...just...knocked himself out."

"That has got to smart.", Fire Walker grimaced as the zebra's head connected with his cart, she was about to make her way over to Giza, but Dunder got there first. "Good thinking! Turn his head to its side, so he doesn't get a chance to choke on his tongue. Give him room, so he can breath, and if he doesn't regain conscious, we need to get his stripey flank to a hospital. He could have had a bad concussion!", she glanced over at Velvet, "I wasn't really in the mood to deal with drama today.", she finally noticed the other ponies in view, 'Can anypony here get their hooves on some smelling salts? Might help."

Herbal Cure rushed over to the injured zebra. using his magic to reach into his saddle bags pulling out smelling salts, antiseptic, bandages and gauze, preceding to rinse out the small wound on the zebra's head, placing the bandage after double checking the wound was clean, than wrapping the gauze around the zebra's head. After moving the smelling salts in front of the zebras nose while pulling out a herb he preceded to crush in a small bowl looking over at the fire coloured pegasus "Would you be so kind as to fetch me some hot water for these herbs? It will help reduce his headache after he regains consciousness" Herbal Cure sat down and watched his new patient carefully, using the saddle bags on his back as a makeshift pillow for the zebra.