Hiya, hope you are all well

Renarainboom

About Myself: heh, I'm nothing special, mostly read and spend time on the computer, but I like to dabble in art

How I found Canterlot.com: This was the first place I found when I got into ponies, but I didn't join until now because I was nervous

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: Oh it was last year, during the summer, a humor site I went to started popping up with pony memes and I got curious as to why, so I watched a few eps and well there you go.

My favourite main cast pony/s: Fluttershy,Twilight Sparkle,Pinkamina Diane Pie
well, I've been interested in trying rps for a while, but I just didn't know if I could do it. I finally worked up the nerve to as least give it a shot, please excuse my initial mistakes. This site has always seemed like a nice place, I hope to find a place among it. I can't wait to meet some of you and chat. :)

Eyyyy.

Nervous to roleplaying and introducing yourself? You shouldn't be. Everyone is nice here. :)

And RP'ing is just like writing, except with other people. :D You'll do fine.

Oh my, so many replies already! Hello all!

Rosewind: Um, well, I don't know about that yet, it's incredibly simple stuff, maybe

Dunder: hehe, well I always get nervous when others see anything I create, it's a terrible habit, I know...

Winter: I'll be sure to watch out for you heehee, but thank you. Why so curious about my art? :scream:

Thank you very much for the warm greetings, I'll do my best, rp-wise and with my nervousness.