New to the site...

LeafyGreene

Hello, everypony! Robert here, introducing myself. I'm probably the World's Oldest Brony, as I have Great-grandchildren in my family tree. I was shanghaied into Bronydom by my young friend Jim, another Brony on this site. I live a few miles across the Hudson from NYC, and I operate a Small Press Publishing Company that specializes in Children's Books as an avocation in my retirement. In addition to Bronydom, I spend time with Woodworking, Writing, Reading, History, and about a dozen other hobbies, as well as exploring literally hundreds of interests. Feel free to ask questions, as I'll probably have some of my own along the way. The free exchange of information does help with collaborative role-play, after all...

welcome welcome welcome! A fine welcome to you! welcome welcome welcome i say how do you do?! welcome welcome welcome! I say hippi-hip-hooray! welcome welcome welcome to CAN-TER-LOT TOOODAAAY!!!

hey there wow GREAT-GRANDCHILDREN!! congrats on such an extensive decendance! Feel free to ask anything to do with writing an application for a character! I love writing apps so its more a pleasure than a bother when Im asked to help. I hope you enjoy your stay! :D

Thanks, everypony, for the welcomes! Rosewind, I won't disclose an actual number as to my age, but I will say that I've been 'retired' for almost 20 years...

Guess i should mention that I'll be attending BroNYCon later this year with my adopted family, and on at least one day, I'll be wearing a sign proclaiming myself the "World's Oldest Brony". So if you're attending, and happen to see me there, stop and introduce yourselves! I promise i won't bite... too hard...

Welcome to the forums! Your arrival on this board proves that the show can impact and draw in fans of all ages and genders, not just young adult males. It's a shame I can't make it to BroNYCon due to my financial and life situation. It would have been awesome for me to meet you. This Eagle Scout will have to deal with it, I guess.

Yes... I'm the Jim Leafy spoke of. (Goes into witness protection)

Let's just say I corrupted him, by showing a stretch of pony music and episodes. We've been friends for several years now IRL, and I've been telling him the fun I've been having here.

Welcome aboard the crazy train!

• Like 1

Welcome! :)

I honeslty was not aware that someone of your age would be interested in this show. Great to hear you enjoy it! :D

• Like 1

Welcome! :)

I honeslty was not aware that someone of your age would be interested in this show. Great to hear you enjoy it! :D

Probably because I spend so much time reading children's books as part of my chosen avocation -- That and the mindset that Age is just a number, and if you do things with the joy of a child, you maintain a child's mindset! Besides, the show is FUN!

• Like 1

In light of the fact there were two Cast applications being reviewed, I'd say yours will get reviewed this week.

Welcome to Canterlot!

As Lux above me has said this last weekend was a strange event with not one but TWO T-1 ponies doing battle.

I hope you enjoy your stay here at Canterlot and I hope to see you active in the RP area!