Greets!

bIubird

Welcome to the forums! I look forward to Roleplaying with you in the future! Also, just look in the accepted apps section of the Roleplaying forums to look through the apps or use the handy search bar to check that name's availability.

Thank you for the warm welcome everyone! I did have one question.. I really wish I could change my username to my hopeful rp character.. is this at all possible? I realize its a cosmetic thing but I'm regretting utilizing my twitter name. Actually I'm regretting that I have a name that isn't very Ponylike (in my eyes.)

Silverswirl: I look forward to seeing you soon too! Also, thank you for the tip =] I'm scouring the boards now :blah:

Thank you to Armony, Kendrick and PonyHooves for your welcomes =]

welcome welcome welcome! A fine welcome to you! welcome welcome welcome! I say how do you do!? welcome welcome welcome! I say hippi-hip hooray! welocome welcome welcome to CAN-TER-LOT TOODAAAY!!

Well hey there! welcome again and I hope you find everything to your liking here! If you need any help with how the site works of the rules, or even putting an app together or evn just brainstorming up ideas please DO ask! I love helping out my fellow brony or pegasister! hope to see you on the boards! :D

I'm a pretty active brony and I have created all kinds of digital images. My favorite pony is (of course) Derpy, and my OC is named Flare Chaser. He's a dark blue pegasus with a yellow mane and light blue eyes.