Insert cool introduction tiltle [here]

Sonson21

About Myself: I enjoy drawing, watching anime and or reading manga. And Fighitng games are my current love.

How I found Canterlot.com: I think I typed in MLP forums in the search bar, yeah I just checked that's how I found it.

How I became a fan of MLP: Well geez okay, it all started when I came across a thread on srk discussing why MLP was a phenomenon of sorts. I didn't know what MLP was but I figured I'd read a few post to get a good laugh at the arguments going on. Eventually I came across a post regarding a fighting game in the works titled MLP fighting is magic. Being the fighting game enthusiast I am it caught my interest. After learning about the game I decided to the give the show a try as well, and the rest is history.

My faviorte main cast/pony: AppleJack, Miss Rarity, and Applebloom.

Hey guys Keon here but call me Sonson please. You ponies already know the deal, I need my three post before I'm allowed to venture into larger pastures. In the mean time feel free to ask me whatever you want, and it's cool to meet everyone.

By the way if anyone plays fighting games over XBL, by all means add me (HsienKosHelper) make my friend list 20% cooler.

Whoops I spelled Title wrong, hehe.

Edited by Sonson21

Welcome to Canterlot! Quick question... Why would I insert a cool intruduction title there? That would be after the other part, so it would be more like, "Insert Cool Introduction Title Hey Everypony!" I mean, if that is what you are into :P Seriously now, though, sounds awesome! Mind sharing some linky links to that art? Oh, and have a great time here!

welcome welcome welcome! a fine welcome to you! welcome welcome welcome! I say how do you do?! welcome welcome welcome! i say hippi-hip hooray! welcome welcome welcome to CAN-TER-LOT TOODAAAY!!!

hi! nice to see a fellow fighting game enthusiast, whats your favorite, mines mortal kombat. anyway welcome again to canterlot! If you have any questions about the site pease DO ask. I never mind lifting a hoof to help a newcomer sort things out. so if you need some help finding the right rp for your character or maybe just want some help brainstorming for an app just give a shout! Hope to see you on the boards :D

Welcome to Canterlot! Quick question... Why would I insert a cool intruduction title there? That would be after the other part, so it would be more like, "Insert Cool Introduction Title Hey Everypony!" I mean, if that is what you are into :P Seriously now, though, sounds awesome! Mind sharing some linky links to that art? Oh, and have a great time here!

I guess I goofed twice then on the title, I'm full of fail today. Um by art do you mean my avatar?

HEY!!!!!'

You give off the "Fan of Bob Marley" vibe. :D

You could say that, but I did draw that pony after my own image.

welcome welcome welcome! a fine welcome to you! welcome welcome welcome! I say how do you do?! welcome welcome welcome! i say hippi-hip hooray! welcome welcome welcome to CAN-TER-LOT TOODAAAY!!!

hi! nice to see a fellow fighting game enthusiast, whats your favorite, mines mortal kombat. anyway welcome again to canterlot! If you have any questions about the site pease DO ask. I never mind lifting a hoof to help a newcomer sort things out. so if you need some help finding the right rp for your character or maybe just want some help brainstorming for an app just give a shout! Hope to see you on the boards :D

Thanks a lot for the welcome, I'll be sure to come to you for any questions I may have.

Welcome to Canterlot!

I hope you enjoy your stay here and I hope to see you in the RP area eventually!

Also: LOVE your dA! I'm going to stalk you.

AMAZING! Wesker <3

Thanks!

Welcome to Canterlot!

I hope you enjoy your stay here and I hope to see you in the RP area eventually!

Also: LOVE your dA! I'm going to stalk you.

I can always use more stalkers, I kid thanks for the watch.

Yea my arting skills are sub-par, but I like to paint with words =)

Keep working at it and you'll improve. I feel like I get better with every picture I draw.

Hi, welcome to Canterlot. :)

Thank you ever so much!

Sup fellow Newbie

Sup bro

Welcome to the forums! Quick question, what is your opinion on Damien "Jr. Gong" Marley?

He has some pretty good albums, I have a friend that loves him.

Welcome to Canterlot! Enjoy your stay :D

Thank you my good man

Welcome to canterlot. Hope you have fun

It's already been a blast, thanks.

Hiii! So glad to have you with us. You like anime huh? I'm working on the beast that is One Piece at the present.

Oh yes One Piece is my baby, I personally think it's the greatest manga ever written.