Hey hello everyone

ajshim

About Myself: A fan of mlp fim. An animation junkie and artist of both digital and traditional

How I found Canterlot.com: while browsing to join any mlp fim communities.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: First saw clips of the show on the internet as well as the internet meme of Guile's theme goes with everything, in my case with Rainbowdash's sonicrainboom.

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Twilight Sparkle
This is quite the community you guys have here. I'm glad to be part of this fandom and community like this. My name is ajshim and I look forward to getting more involved with all of the you guys and the rest of the fandom.

welcome welcome welcome! a fine welcome to you! welcome welcome welcome! I say how do you do! welcome welcome welcome! I say hippi-hip hooray! welcome welcome welcome to CAN-TER-LOT TOOODAAAY!

Hey there! welcome again! I hope you enjoy your time here, if you have any questions about how things operate around here dont hesitate to give a shout, always a pleasure helping out a new member and makin a friend :D

Is it sad that I haven't seen that version of it before? T_T

Anyway welcome to Canterlot! I hope you enjoy your stay here and I would like to inform you that if you want any information on the apple family here on the forums in the RP area just click the like in my sig and you will get plenty of info!

Welcome welcome welcome enjoy your time here and I hope to see you in the RP area eventually!