My life story

Warbrony

About Myself: My Life dream is to join the united states army and I'm a huge gun nut. Dont worry. I don't talk about that stuff if people don't want to hear it.

How I found Canterlot.com: I Am one of the very few bronies at my school so I wanted some people to be able to talk to about the show.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I was just flipping through the Internet and found that my little pony was really popular. Soooo I checked it out and after three episodes I was hooked.

My favourite main cast pony/s: Fluttershy,Rainbow Dash
I've been rather happy since I found this show. My close friends were rather surprised that I watched this show. My reputation at school has been the very far right, HOO-RAH! Chantin, gun loving, dude in camo shorts. I never got along with football players. I love to have a good debate with people and I love helping innocent people. I live in Colorado, greatest home I could ask for.

Winter: thanks a ton for the welcome. And I'll bet we'll get along just fine. :D and I love football, just a lot of the players I know butt heads with me a lot.

Thank you my little pony tales very much. I look forward to being a part of the community.

And to ponyhooves, I thank you.