Cosplay!

MyLittlePonyTales

Those are some great photos, Knight! You all looked like you had a lot of fun :D

I might cosplay, if I had anywhere to wear it to. And someone to go with because I'm a total wuss. :oops:

I'd go as Big Mac, but I'm not exactly... buff. In fact I'm pretty skinny XP

Maybe I could go as Pipsqueak the Pirate (total cop-out costume. Just dress as a pirate and put a brown mark around one eye :blah: )

We just went to a playground and the mall! XD Fun photos can happen anywhere! We are taking them to a con, too....but....it's fun to Cosplay just...wherever. ;3

I have a hard time getting to cons but I love to cosplay. I'm hoping *crosses claws* to get to FWA and Dragon*Con this year (both Atlanta) and if I do I'm secondly hoping to finish my Rainbow Dash (in Winter Wrap Up vest) cosplay in time (if I have time and luck I'm even planning to learn to imitate her voice).

Hoping being the key here since I'm currently out of work and honestly dont like the Gaginka style of cosplay, I'm aiming at a slightly more accurate Dash... I've *found* everything I need except Blue shoes/boots... (not sure I'm going that rout though, so not looking hard)

It scares me though how many Rainbow Dash cosplayers there are right now... I dont mind when there are 2-3 of the same character at a con, but I wouldn't want to see "HEY RD, CAN I GET A PIC?!" and a dozen or two cosplayers swarm over...

While I dont have *cosplay* images I do have a lot of similar furry/costume pics on my DA if people want to hit that up.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

^ Love the Dalek outfit! It looks great. :)

I've always wanted to cosplay, but there are never any cons around here. Plus, none of my friends are as nerdy as I am, so I'd be forced to go by myself and I wouldn't want to be there alone. xD

I'm in the early stages of designing a Rarity costume though for Halloween this year, and if it turns out well, I may cosplay with it. Not sure yet. :P