Cosplay!

MyLittlePonyTales

Anybrony's out there cosplay? I've done a couple, my first was Raven from Teen Titans. I made very little of the costume, mostly bought it because I am not super talented.

This is me, in the hotel at Anime Vegas 2010.

full_raven_costume_by_kilama-d2yzhfm.jpg

Post pictures of your cosplay!

Hey, I think you did a good job. It looks very good. And you wear it well, too. :lol: I've never been brave enough to do any kind of cosplay, I don't generally have the build or appearance to actually pull anything off seriously, or even goofily, and I'm too shy to do that kind of thing in public. But it's fun to see others do it!

Anybrony's out there cosplay? I've done a couple, my first was Raven from Teen Titans. I made very little of the costume, mostly bought it because I am not super talented.

This is me, in the hotel at Anime Vegas 2010.

Post pictures of your cosplay!

Hey, I think you did a good job. It looks very good. And you wear it well, too. :lol: I've never been brave enough to do any kind of cosplay, I don't generally have the build or appearance to actually pull anything off seriously, or even goofily, and I'm too shy to do that kind of thing in public. But it's fun to see others do it!

Haha thanks. Worked hard on that outfit, even dyed my hair purple.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, here we go. This is me in my old standby. When I can't think of a costume, I use this.

100_0557.jpg

Last Otakon, was this. Me on the right. Nabeshin from various anime he directed and then self-inserted. Excel Saga, Puni Puni Poemy, Nyan-Koi, for example.

100_2138.jpg

Finally, last Comicon. I am so proud of my wife for figuring this costume out. Yes, that's two suits dissected and sutured together.

100_2253.jpg

IMG_1386.jpg

TF-141 impression. If you've played Modern Warfare 2, you'll know what I'm talking about. Not sure if this would be con-safe, what with the ultra-realistic replicas and all...

I don't, and this is why: http://www.amazonmandy.com/cosplay.html

I could never top any of that. And all I would be doing is comparing.

I mean, besides the fact that I'm not a huge anime fan. I'd always wanna be the goofy character in anything else anyway.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
:D

Ohmai, you are one of the most adorable Madoka's I've seen. I especially love what you did with the bow too.

I'll post a popular photo of mine, Gamzee Makara of homestuck at Desucon, Finland.

%7Boption%7Dhttp://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/175/8/7/to_stand_out_in_the_crowd_by_shotguncake-d3jtpal.jpg' alt='to_stand_out_in_the_crowd_by_shotguncake-d3jtpal.jpg'>

This photo here tho, shows the entire outfit despite the fact that I sit.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I love these! I would normally have the money to buy a costume, but there aren't ant cons that I'm aware of going on around me. Also, it's pretty embarrassing when my dad can my purchase history.

I would definitely go as Okazaki from Clannad, or possibly as Kaito from Vocaloid.

And whoever said they went as Yuki Nagato, I now love you. Forever. She is my favorite character, of all time :b

And whoever said they went as Yuki Nagato, I now love you. Forever. She is my favorite character, of all time :b

I think that was me. :P

My friend made herself and me the matching schoolgirl outfits. But I need a wig for Yuki, since I cut my hair (and it was kinda already too short) and the one I originally bought is the wrong color.

I don't, and this is why: http://www.amazonman...om/cosplay.html

I could never top any of that. And all I would be doing is comparing.

I mean, besides the fact that I'm not a huge anime fan. I'd always wanna be the goofy character in anything else anyway.

I honestly think that's a terrible outlook on cosplaying and....life, in general. Always thinking that someone out there is better than you is disqustingly depressing and just....sad..

BUT ANYWAYS. Cosplaysees: (WARNING: massively pic heavy)

And before anyone asks, YES, that is FlutterGUY you see thar.

dsc0358ri.jpg

dsc0354mx.jpg

dsc0275ts.jpg

dsc0290ko.jpg

dsc0259jj.jpg

dsc0241re.jpg

dsc0144xi.jpg

dsc0173cb.jpg

dsc0137fn.jpg

dsc0138al.jpg

dsc0089ai.jpg

dsc0080ift.jpg

dsc0051lm.jpg

(This pic featuring guest star, my dog June, as a makeshift Winona!)

dsc0022ta.jpg

dsc0020lc.jpg

dsc0075zei.jpg

dsc0018zw.jpg

dsc0221hb.jpg

I'm Pinkie Pie, and I'm proud of mah chubbiness so....keep anything negative to yourself. :/ Flutterguy is my BF, and uh....AJ and Twilight are cousins, and very close friends of mine. All of this was posted with their permission, and photographs were courtesy of my bestest buddy Maddie. (who was still in process of working on her RD cosplay!) Rarity's cosplayer was also unavailable at the time of the shoot. But we do have a complete cosplay crew. Including new additions: Big Mac, Derpy Hooves, and a seperate still in process sisterly-twin type cosplay thing of Celestia and Nightmare Moon.

Um....enjoy? Please? :D

Those are some great photos, Knight! You all looked like you had a lot of fun :D

I might cosplay, if I had anywhere to wear it to. And someone to go with because I'm a total wuss. :oops:

I'd go as Big Mac, but I'm not exactly... buff. In fact I'm pretty skinny XP

Maybe I could go as Pipsqueak the Pirate (total cop-out costume. Just dress as a pirate and put a brown mark around one eye :blah: )