The Return of Discord [Open]

suddenly a weird noise was coming out of the distance a blue box came flying and landed the box opened and a brown colt popped up "oh quite hmmm"

he went back in and came out with something in his mouth "ahh this wire over here" he went in then back out "ahh allo- (he just reliised the people in front) oh hello"

(I'm really sorry! I haven't had access to a computer for a while!)

Pinkie Pie

Pinkie Pie bounced along for a while, before realizing what the conversation had been about. A war! She grinned and continued bouncing, changing her direction towards Sugarcube Corner.

Sugar Snow

Sugar Snow jumped slightly at Amber Wand's sudden disappearance. She shrugged, turned and trotted down the hallway. Unicorns were weird.

Coming out into the palace gardens, she looked around for other guards. Maybe she could lead a patrol searching for survivors? And also for a new camp... The palace couldn't be safe anymore.

Amber Wands whinnied and started to give chase as the mystery pony ran away after he stopped laughing and was caught at it. "Who are you? Explain yourself!"

She lost sight of him in the heavy rain of chocolate milk, slipping and sliding to a stop.

Even with an umbrella floating over her, it did not stop the ground from getting slippery with milk fat.

Amber wands floated herself back upright in time to see Balance Scales have to shed shrinking clothes "This Chaos is getting wierder by the moment."

One pony dashed past still on the trail of the mystery pony. "I think we had better catch up.."

Suddenly, a blue box appeared, one the old archives said seemed drawn to bouts of chaos or war, not as a bringer, only a symptom and with a legendary adventurer aboard.

If anypony could help, it may be this strange pony. "Hold that thought... this might be our backup..."

She trotted on over, investigating him with her wand, "Not much magic there. at least this is not Discord in disguise. ...Excuse me sir, Who might you be? And are you here to help us?"

Strife kept running, ignoring the strange sound nearby and the shouts of the ponies chasing him, he was too focased on out-running his pursouers.

"You will never be able to catch me alive! I am the Great and Powerful Strife! The greatest runner in Equestre-AHH!" Strife boasted before promptly tripping on a puddle of choclate milk and falling onto the ground. "Well that was rather anti-climatic,come on Discord! Throw me a bone!" he mumbled to himself, before noticing that the sticky pony was getting awfly close...

"A waste of a perfectly good suit." Balance said glumly, looking down at the shrinking remains. He looked up as a blue box suddenly appeared, with a brown pony jumping out. He was confused as he only said hello. "Ummm.... Hello? Were you trapped there or something?"

Potey was gaining on him, but then his feet starting running backwards" What the heck?!" He exclaimed as he began to run away from Strife" What are you doing?" He said as he ran onto a chocolate puddle and fell in it.

Strife stared on in disbelief as his pursuer started to run backwards, this HAD to be a sign of Discord's favor! Strife heard the pony's yells and only smiled,"I am not doing anything! Discord is just protecting his chosen champion!" Strife answered arrogantly. Not waiting for the rather "backwards" pony's curse to wear off, Strife began running towards the Alley exit, hoping he would arrive at a place far away from his newly-acquired foes.

"Oh you have got to be kidding me! Here? Out of every other place?" Apparently, that particular ally led to Sugercube Corner, the workplace of one of the blasted Elements of Harmony, Pinkie Pie.

Seeing no other alternative except to be stuck out in the chocolate rain without magic, Strife quickly ran towards the door and, finding it unlocked, entered the little pastry shop.

"Chaos help me, I hope she is not here..."

"ohh im the doctor pleasure to meet you all" then i put my hoof on the box "this is the tardis its a time traveling machine it sent me here to do something but its sideway... say can you help me stand it up?" i asked with a smile

(( OOC: hey this thread still says it's open and I was told to come to this forum to use my mecha pony /)^3^(\ ))

In the sky there was a distant sound of a rocket over time the sound grew louder and louder until the source of the sound was visible. It looked like a pegasus pony except the wings were straight, it sported a backpack where the engines roared with life and it sported a shiny metal deep red coat, with a bright blue visor.

Nemesis was a prototype, an amazing piece of technology which comes from a distant land, programmed to head for equestria when the spirit of chaos is near his return.

As Nemesis flew around the area a strange yet powerful magic caused his engines to spurt out....cotton candy??? his backpack sparked out with a bang and he crashed like a comet nearby only to be stopped by a tree which took most of the impact.

"damage: minor. Power available: 91 percent. Location: Unknown" The robotic ponies memory was a tad bit jumbled up.

(( OOC: Sorry if isn't much at the moment, need to get back into the RPing business lol ))

Amber Wands smiled at the strange pony "Certainly Doctor." She concentrated, and her horn glowed, lifting the strange blue box upright. "If it sent you here to do something, it must be to stop Discord and whoever freed him. We were chasing a suspect when you arrived. Would you like to help us find this wierd adolescent pony? He may be the key to why you are here."

She turned to Balance Scales, suddenly realizing he had asked what Discord was. "Um, you asked what we were talking about with Discord earlier right? A god of Chaos, in the form of a mix of Dragon and pony, a dragonequis, with bits of other beasts thrown in? Loves to do strange and bizzare things to ponies like we were his pets or something? That is Discord."

Just then, there was a bang as a red metallic pony hit a tree nearby. "Oh dear! What was that?!"

Nemesis stood up after the landing, he turned his head just enough to see cotton candy still clogging his engines he let out several sounds in annoyance. ( sounds similar to a half life 2 tripod ) He once again attempted to activate his engines but once again they sparked out.

"alternative options: Proceed to location by walking. Location:...still unknown. ALERT: Pony in the area!

Nemesis looked around but saw no pony in site, either his scanners took damage too or this pony is just hiding from his field of vision.

"The Terdis? What kind of name is that? Why not call it... Timey! That's what I'm calling now." Balance's horn started glowing and the Tardis was surrounded by a blue aura. Suddenly, there was a nearby crash, and Balance dropped the Tardis back on it's side. "Should we go check that out? Or do you think it's a trick by this Discord pony?"

(OOC:might as well answer to bump this back on top)

Amber eeked as Balance let go of the device with his horn power and she was distracted by the crash.

She fought to use only her horn power since she might need all the magic in her wand to fight Discord, and managed to set the blue box back upright.

The unicorn mare panted and dripped sweat as she looked at the strange earthpony "I am sorry Doctor, is your... transportation okay after all that?"

She peered at the strange device in his hooves "Is that your wand? I have never seen a earth pony with one. In any case, do you feel up to giving us a hoof? we were chasing a suspect in all this chaos, and something crashed in that same direction..."

She eeeped as she heard strange voices coming from nearby where the crash was "Um, I hope its friendly..."

Strife jumped a bit when he heard a loud crash nearby," AW COME ON! What is it now? Some sort of Anti-Discord special forces team? I bet they have one!" The chaotic pony said to himself, he had enough problems to deal with.

Deciding he needed a plan, Strife looked around the Pastry Shop for anything he could use,"Okay, I'll take some Cup-Cakes for the road, I need something to dry myself off and so I can cast magic, and if I want to keep dry outside I will need an umbrella!" Finding the cupcakes would be easy enough, he was in Sugar-Cube Corner after all, and there was most likely a rag in the kitchen he could use to dry off, but where would he find an Umbrella?

"Oh, well that was rather convenient...."Strife mumbled dumbly as he saw there was a rack full of different colored umbrellas next to the door. He quickly trotted over and noticed that one of them was a eye-bleed-inducing shade of pink, this one was obviously Pinkie-Pie's!

"Well, as a servant of Discord, it is my duty to hinder the Elements of Harmony in any way possible...." The malevolent prankster grined as he swipped the umbrella with some good'ol fashioned yet-slightly-weakend-by-the-chaos-rain magic.

With that, Strife preceded to "borrow" some Cream-Cheese Cupcakes and dry himself off with a towel he found in the disgustingly non-chaotic kitchen.

Opening the door to the still-raining outside world and holding his now-open Umbrella above his mohawked head, Strife was ready to get chaotic!

Running outside to the middle of the cobble road,Strife announced his challenge to the residents of Ponyville,"Okay Ponyville, if you thought Discord was bad, wait till you taste the full might of Strife the Amazing!"

Nemesis had enough of his engines been clogged with cotton candy been grounded like this was not an option "energy burst: Initiated!" in a few moments blue energy had surrounded nemesis and in time released it in a burst followed by a small shockwave effect.

He turned to check his engines...no cotton candy clog up. it would take a while for his engines to reach full power to launch into the sky again so for the time being he waited next to his crash site.

"Another crash... Let's check this out, we don't want anypony getting hurt." Balance trotted towards the general area where he heard the crash. There was a pony with odd wings, and looked quite odd in general. "You okay there? Anything we can help with?"

"ahh yes i will and timey... noo tardis stands for time and relavent demenions in space" and i lifted the sonic "oh this is my sonic screw driver it can do anything" then walked towards nemisis i do say turning on the the sonic and reading it "ahh yes! your engine can power over 6 timelords tardis'es who is your creator cause he/she is brilliant!"

Nemesis noticed the two ponies and approached them, he towered over them both ( just slightly taller than luna ) at first he let out a series of mechanical beeps and buzzes before realizing these ponies didn't speak in robot

"he is coming.....the spirit of chaos" he struggled to speak in the ponies language "must be stopped"

"Seems some pony was turned into a robot." Balance said, walking towards the pony. "Thank you for the warning, we will get you to normal whenever we can. For now, think you could stay with us? Your innate ability to know the area of this 'Discord' could be useful." Balance ignored the Doctor's speech about the TARDIS, still wanting to call it Timey, 'cause he thought it was cute.

Amber peered at the sonic screwdriver wielded by the Doctor "So this is a clever device of some sort? interesting!"

She felt quite relieved as the Doctor followed along to the place the sound of the crash had occured and gasped as the found what apepared to be an armored pegasus. "A power source 6 times that of your device? so this isnt armor, this is a... machine pony?"

She waves her wand at the mechanical pony "I dont read any of Discord's magic on him. I think he might have been created in this form, Balance."

She looked at Nemisis "Excuse me, I am Amber Wands. Can you truely track Discord? Will you help us find and defeat him?"

Nemesis gazed at amber wands for a full five seconds before replying "I can track the general area where the magic is strongest" these ponies were also after discord? it seems that fate has gathered up its chosen few "I...." he stalled for a moment, he needed to get use to talking in a language they understand "I shall assist you in finding and defeating discord"

"Yay! Defeating Discord will be EASY with this robot-thing on our side!" A white unicorn snuck up behind the group, and asked about Discord. "Uh, yeah, we said Discord."

"Not really. I was hoping to find him and explode him twice, but I don't know how to do that really. I think this robot or that doctor-pony-guy can do something."