The Return of Discord [Open]

"I still have one question left. And if I don't believe your answer, we won't let you go 'till I get a good answer." Last question? What is it?

I think it's pretty obvious...

"Where are the elements bearers right now? Can they still defeat Discord?"

{We were on a building, but it blew up, NOW we are at the forest, my guy, Strife is being questioned for information.}

Strife just laughed at his question.

"Really? You want to know that? Fine, I got no bucking idea where those fools with the rocks are, as for if they can defeat Discord, I don't think so. This time he is not underestimating anypony. Your doomed, comprenda?"

{Hey guys, I think one of us will have to RP as Discord to move the story along some more, I would love to do it. But if any of you think you would do a better job, just say so.}

I-I hate to say it but... I'm out of questions!

Well, let's end this for now then, we'll pursue that gear another time.

"I believe we're done here then. Anypony else have a question for him?

Amber Wands went wide eyed as Song chided her for trying to shield her, but the reason she was astonished was the statement she was over a thousand years old. No wonder her wand was reading such amazing amounts of power.

When she turned back to the fight, the minion of chaos was already down and being questioned by the others, so she turned back to Song "Um, y-yes, sorry.. I reacted in a split second. Did you just say you are a thousand years old? Who are you?"

Her mind picked up Strife's comment about Silver likely being in trouble from absorbing chaos magic. If the mask takes it without a hiccup, that will be some interesting clues about the nature of that strange mask Silver has on...

Silver could feel the chaos magic coursing through him and thought about what Strife had said. If I'm supposed to have nasty things happen to me because of it, why is nothing happening?

The mask responded inside his head, "That's because I am a chaotic entity in this world and by extension, you are chaotic because you are wearing me." This caused Silver to smile as Nemesis scanned and said that he only suffered minor damage from the attack. At the mention of professional help, the mask let off an eerie glow and the damage was healed. "I, think I am okay now.", he said with s chuckle.

"You are that old and the first bearer!? Oh my, no wonder you are that powerful. I have this feeling that this mask is a lot older than you are, quite possibly a relic from the war with the elder gods long before Discord and his ilk made war on the Princesses.", Silver said as the mask said audibly to all, "Silver speaks the truth. I am an ancient relic, who has slumbered beneath the soil of Equestria for millennia. Ive been waiting for a time of great chaos and suffering to awaken and lend my power to the ponyfolk who need it most. When the suffering ends, I'll release Silver from the enchantment and slumber once more beneath the soil of your lands until my power is needed."

Yes I'm "one" of the first, and as for the mask not even Fireheart's books mention it. As for the princesses, two thousand years ago they weren't even born yet at the time Fireheart's or should I Solarflare's mother ruled the land. I bet the mask was one of the first creations to fight against Discord. Am I right? She replied back thoughtfully then she turned to captive unicorn. And I have a question. When you said gear you don't mean the Elements themselves do you?

Nemesis simply stood there and listened to the others chat among themselves, it wasn't due to not been sociable in fact he loved a good conversation but his focus was on stopping discord thus he didn't feel the need to talk right now.

While he stood there he did a scan of himself

Engines: 150% capacity

Weapon power: 75% and recharging

Core: 200%

Good he was operating and beyond peak capacity after that he did a scan of the area "There is still a lot of chaos magic in the area....and it's increasing" he thought to himself and looked to strife "he is not the source anymore which may mean....oh no"

"EVERYONE!" he yelled out loud "....I think he is coming" he said in a rather grim way

OOC: if anyone can RP as discord that would be great. I'm no good at playing discord lol )

The mask responded to Song's question, "Yes, I was one of the first creations used to fight Discord. I was worn by a unicorn not too dissimilar to the current wearer, his name forgotten as I have been forgotten. My ability to siphon any magic without consequences to recover power and improve the physical and magical condition if the one wearing me was a great asset in the fight against that lord of chaos." The mask felt the familiar magic of Discord increasing in the area and said through Silver's voice, "I recognize that magical field....", it paused as it sucked in a sample of the ambient Aetherical magic and continued, "No mistaking it! He's gonna make an appearance! Prepare yourselves!"

Silver nervously looked about in anticipation of Discord's arrival as the mask took over a little bit and a few bone spikes came out of Silver's back and his muscles became more defined on his body. "I'm ready for him!", he shouted.

{Hey, sense I'm already RPing on the chaos side of things, Is it alright if I go ahead and RP as Discord?}

Strife looked over at "Song", she was one of the first Element Bearers? No wonder she was so powerful... and that mask, if it was made to fight his lord, then he would destroy it!

Looking over at Song, Strife gave a greedy grin,"Hey, he never told me! It could be anything! And I can't wait to get it!"

He just needed to get his gear....wait a moment...he felt a very familiar presence. Warm and comforting, yet with barely contained insanity just waiting to be released...

"Master! You've returned! I knew you wouldn't abandon your champion!" He yelled in glee, not unlike a foal finding their father after being lost in the market.

( Go for it :3 )

Nemesis main cannons once again folded out in preperation for discord, His wings folded out and his engines let out a dull rumble, ready to launch him into the sky should the spirit of chaos try anything.

"be ready guys" he said " taking on the spirit of chaos might be a challenge!"

Amber wands was quite shaken at the revelation this was one of THE first bearers of the elements, and about 2000 years old. "Oh Celestia! Thank you for revealing yourself at this time of need, Sweet Song!"

She did a double take as the mask revealed itself as a creation to fight chaos, using chaos' power against itself. "Oh my, I dont think my superior will believe any of this..."

Her wand started squealing at the same time the powerful beings suddenly looked skyward, and confirmed what her wand was telling her.

Discord was coming.

The mare got ready, readying the wand to use her most potent spells stored inside it. She spared a glance at Strife "Silence! You are the cause of all this!"

"Umm... I'll... Make sure Strife doesn't do anything stupid." Balance suggested, since he had no way to combat Discord. He turned and looked at Strife. He had another question, though it was more for curiosity's sake than for anything important. "Strife, how DID you release Discord? That must have taken a lot of magic."

{Alright guys, let's do this. LEROY JEEEEEINKIIIINS}

A chuckle echoed through the forest, until it slowly turned into a hysterical laugh.

"THIS is what I'm up against? I admit, I was expecting Twilight and her "friends". But oh well, you take what is given I suppose!" A mocking voice rang out, before a being that seemed to be a foal's art project appeared in a flash of light.

Discord, had arrived.

"Now then, lets see...little toy robot, one of Celestia's little helpers, somepony covered in Chocolate Milk, and a-"His list was cut short as he caught sight of a very old enemy..."Well! It's been awhile! Eh, Song? I will enjoy this all the more now that I can destroy you!" He said with a demented smile, before looking at the last two ponies, one Earth colt and a...."Well, this is getting all the more fun! It seems I get to break one of the toys foolishly made to try and fight me! This WILL be fun!"

Looking over at the damaged Willow Tree, Discord saw that a one of his servants seemed to be in a pickle...."Well! Look what I found! Have you been sleeping on the job? Strife?" Oh! The look of panic in his eyes is priceless!

"No my lord! I've been fighting these fools! Waiting for you! I would never sleep while there is Chaos to be caused!" Strife declared with an almost ridiculous amount of panic in his voice.

The God of Chaos simply rolled his eyes,"Good, now come! We have some new friends to play with!"

With that, he raised his Eagle like arm and a bolt of massive, purple energy shot right into Strife's horn."Also, sense you seem a bit low, have some magic! Can't cause Chaos on an empty horn!"

Strife felt the power rush through him, he was fully charged and then some! Rising from the ground, Strife fired a charged bolt at the Blue Unicorn, "Like that. But with much,much,much more power."

Nemesis main cannons charged with energy "target locked!" he said rather confidently and sent twin lines of energy towards discord He put more power into his shots making the ice blue lines grow bigger and faster "We'll stop you before you do more damage spirit of chaos!!" he shouted in confidence that he and his new allies will be rid of him for good.

He didn't however notice that discord had recharged strife, all his focus was on discord, cut off the head of the snake the phrase goes.

Strife's eyes narrowed as he saw the machine that had caused his capture, time to show this AI the power of Chaos!

Not looking to see what had become of his first victom, Strife sprinted towards the machine and jumped. Forming claws of crimson magic while in the air.

"Hey Tin-can! I'm going to enjoy making you into scrap!" He shouted as he got ready to strike at it's cannons.

As Balance was hit with the lightning on his back hoof, which was burned, so he stayed on the ground in pain for a few seconds. Then he knew he had to suck it up if he wanted to help in any way. He stood up, not putting pressure on his back hoof. Of course the invisible chess set was gone, since they were separated by such a distance. Balance tried coming up with some plan. Failing to find a good one, he saw Potey tackle Discord. He then face-hoofed.

"Do you really think THAT could take down the God of Chaos?"

Seeing the cannon shots coming from the Robot's armaments, Discord just had to laugh.

"Really? Fine then, fire at will!" Discord laughed, he would just move at the last moment and-

"That's for ruining my coat!"

"Get off me you insolent foal!" Discord growled, easily reaching him with his paw and throwing him through a tree.

Unfortunately, this gave the two beams enough time to reach him.

Being hit directly in the chest by two high powered beams of energy would even hurt one of his power a bit.

Discord's eyes grew darker and his voice became the embodiment of rage,"You are going to regret that. You idotic Machine."Ignoring the fact that one of his followers was currently engaged in combat with the offender, the asymmetrical Prankster charged a ball of pure, explosive energy, and with a cruel grin, sent it flying at the fighting duo.