The Return of Discord [Open]

Nemesis spoke with a rather hilarious high pitched voice as a result of been shrank down "HEY this ain't funny!" he attempted to follow but was too small to give chase. if his wing wasn't damaged then maybe he could keep up.

He made his way over to amber "you okay?" he asked "your not damaged are you??" the question was a bit dumb...amber was literally covered in amber.

"I...can't...let...you...do...that..,", Silver whispered as he reappeared behind Potey, a bloody mess. Fighting through the agonizing pain, he managed to lay a hoof on the mask and it returned to his face.

Feeling his wounds healing, Silver laughed as he tapped the pure chaotic magic absorbed from Discord and returned to his previously muscled form but not into the monstrosity he was before the explosion. "Where were you?", the mask asked Silver during the transformation. "Getting some reinforcements...", Silver said with a chuckle.

Noticing Nemesis and his damaged condition charging another shot aimed for Potey and the stolen wand, realized the situation was pretty dire. "I can repair you, I think. But first, Potey! I like that gem you got there! Did Discord give you that? I'm guessing he's going after the current element gems again but unlike last time, he has a countermeasure with the opposite traits as gems.", Silver said as he gave a look to Balance and mouthed, "The mask has an idea...".

Horn glowing, he released Discord's magic he had absorbed at Potey's gem and hoping for the best.

----------------------------------------

As Silver executed the mask's idea, a peach colored earth pony stallion wielding a mystical sword and wearing a necklace with a red jewel and blue jewel hanging from it entered the fray. His cape billowing in the wind and his armor shining in the sun, Bowie looked at the carnage and it reminded him of the griffon city of Bedoe and the craters on that battlefield against the devils spawned by Zeon, the dark Alicorn. "Hey, I heard you needed a hand!", he said with a smile and he radiated an aura of purity and good power.

OO: He shot Chaos energy at a gem of Chaos?

The gem glowed, Potey exclaimed," That was stupid!" He said, as the gem glowed, it began to float and returned to it's owner." he smiled insanely," Amber, you look like you're in a sticky situation." He grinned, putting the gem back in his pocket.

Balance was hit in the flank with the chaos magic. "Hey! Watch the cutie mark!" He yelled, as he sucked up the pain and kept running, though slower than usual. He ran over to Silver, who was getting up, and he saw him mouth something about the mask. He stood still, as the chaotic magic shot at the gem he was still floating up, as it suddenly created into a large alicorn. Balance was left standing there, speechless. He didn't know anything about it, but when it asked them if they needed help, his sly grin returned. It went away as it went to Potey though. Well, there goes my plan. He spoke to the new being.

"Do you think you can un-corrupt Potey, without seriously injuring him?"

Amber groaned and stood up, hearing Nemisis' voice. the sunlight actually shone through her, showing she wasnt merely covered in amber "I..I'm not actually hurt I dont think... Has anypony seen my wand?! I might be able to restore myself if.."

Suddenly, Silver returned in quite a specatcauar entrance, as the mask rose from the ground, and brought a very dashing swordspony with him.

Potey took advantage of the momentary confusion from the failed blast at the chaos gem to razz her. "Oh ha, ha.. Did you think of that yourself?!" She looked around in frustration. "Has anypony seen my wand!"

Seeing a wool blanket dropped in the evacuation, she snarled at Potey and levitated the blanket to her and began rubbing it on herself at high speed. Blue sparks began to crackle around her... "Get ready for Science 101!!!..."

Amber screamed in horror and anger as her wand was destroyed. Her natural talents were half what she could achieve with a wand.

Now there was no way she could try to restore herself in less than a week unless the princesses were able to repair wands, or one of her new friends could change her back, or unless Discord was imprisoned again. unless.. someone broke her in the meantime! That thought scared her badly.

With a shriek of rage, she let fly with a powerful arc of static electricity at Potey...

The electricity hit Potey's horn directly, and dazed him." Hello world!" He said, his eyes derping out." I bet you'd make a nice slave to Discord," He smiled," I could take you to him, sense your amber now." He giggled.

Nemesis put his engine into overdrive just so he could land on the top of ambers head and shout to potey "You will have to get through me first! no way I'm letting you take her to discord!" he once again charged his cannons. although his body is small his cannons would do the same damage just in a small area.

Nemesis activated his flight engines and pushed poteys hoof away "You may have shrunk me down to this size but I still have all my skills and abilities from when I was normal size" his cannons glowed blue once more "now do you want to try that again?" he asked mockingly.

Nemesis still put up a fight by constantly ramming into the bubble in an attempt to break it "no!" he said in defiance of this round prison "I'm not going anywhere!! do you hear me??" He landed on the surface of this bubble and charged his engine to overdrive just like he did when facing the doppleganger, when he reached the right level of engine power he stopped holding himself down and rammed into the bubble and for a few seconds he even dragged potey along with him.

(OOC: Last post before work)

Amber recoiled away from Potey when he decided she would be a perfect jewel for Discord.

"Oh No no nooo... Not me!"

Suddenly Nemisis leapt to her defense, right on her head. "Get him Nemisis!"

As the fight started heading away from her Nemisis was caught as well "I cant let him be taken to Discord too!"

Keeping her distance, she rubbed the blanket on herself, readying to send another bolt at him "Help! Dont let us be taken by him! I dont want to become a chaos gemstone!"

Nemsis did his overdrive move one more time. getting a bit more into the air then stopped to recharge for a minute "no way! he said to potey "you think this bubble will contain me forever? you are wrong. heck I'll even stop you and the spirit of chaos you work for!!"

Nemesis wasn't going to give up until his inner core went offline, he showed persistence unlike most machines who would have just given up at the chance to recharge. Nemesis was in overdrive. a state where power regenerates quickly but the overdrive state means the drawback is less power after he has finished using it.

Silver let the mask take over and grew into the titan of bone and muscle he was before and roared at Potey. "HOW DARE YOU ENCASE THEM IN BUBBLE PRISONS! BOWIE, LET'S GET THIS OVER WITH!", he roared in rage and sadistic glee. Leaping into the air, he grabbed Potey and impaled him onto his bone bladed hoof. "Let's see you keep the spell going now", Silver whispered with great malice as he started draining Potey's magic.

Bowie looked up at his fellow fighters encased in bubbles and raised his sword to the heavens, with a heroic battle cry, "For the Shining Force! For the Ancients! For EQUESTRIA!". The jewels of Light and Evil around his neck shone brilliantly with magical power as a great storm gathered over Potey and his trapped allies. "Let it storm! My sword, let the lightning fly! BOOOOOLLLLTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!", he screamed with a look of heroic determination plastered on his face as he charged forward in the pouring rain and lightning bolts striking Potey and his prison bubbles, shattering the prison bubbles and delivering near lethal damage to Potey.

Balance watched in awe as the lightning storm happened. He couldn't believe the godly powers he was seeing, and he was happy to see Potey disappear. Then, he had a realization of something. He looked at his whole body, and became confused. ​That's odd. I was struck by chaotic magic, yet I seem completely fine. Shouldn't something have happened to me, like Amber? He walked up to Amber.

"Hey Amber, is there something odd looking about me? I was struck by chaos magic, yet I generally look fine, next to a burned flank. Oh, and we'll be going in a minute."