Name: Amy Ironhooves

Species: Earth Pony

Coat Color: Light yellow with a black mane

Tail Color & Style: black and short, it curls a bit at the ends

Eye Color: green eyes

Cutie Mark: A hammer making a downward motion onto an anvil

Physique: about average

Origin: Born in Fillydelphia, now lives in Canterlot

Motivation: A major motivation of hers is to become a master blacksmith, but she loves seeing her friends’ smiles and making them happy.

Positive emotions

Her friends

Her blacksmith teacher

Bright and positive colors

Working

Dislikes:

Negative emotions

Snooty ponies

Dark and negative colors

Character Summary:

As an only child born in Fillydelphia into a high class family, Amy Ironhooves was expected to act as regal as her parents did. She was in the best private school money could pay for, wore the best clothing, and ate the highest class food available. Close to her school, an orphanage was full of foals and fillies that she quickly warmed up to. She got dirty playing with them, ate her lunch with them, and even went far enough to skip school to play with them. Her teacher found out about the activities and told her parents, so they moved to Canterlot to get her away from the “negative influences”

She was furious with her parents after that, and always disobeyed them. She met a blacksmith after a few months in Canterlot and found her true calling. She tried hiding her hammer and anvil cutie mark, but it was to no avail and her parents found out. The family was destroyed (emotionally, of course), and she moved into the attic at the blacksmith’s shop almost immediately after becoming a mare. After a short time away from her family, her smile and uppity personality returned for good, and she chose to keep it that way, only getting angry at snooty ponies and things that made people sad.

Amy's goal in life is to make a very successful living as a metalworker, she is a bit... emotional, quick to anger and quicker to forgive. Stress can hit her hard if left unchecked, and sad or depressing news hits her a lot harder than most.

She is never willing to show her sadness in front of friends,but more than willing to let it out in private.

The staff don't really look at apps until they're marked final. WIP is more just if you're app is physically incomplete and you don't want anyone to look at it yet. When you want feedback, it should be set to final.

Really kind of confused me with my first app too. ;)

Well, whilst the application looks a little short, I'll certainly say that the information given is dense enough for me to see how it goes from here! :smirk:

AppAssessed.png

No guarantee that somebody won't ask for a little more, but it ticks most of my boxes to get a stamp!

{ Also, Phil DID get Rarity - Good on him, too!

;-) }

What's missing is additional exposition on her personality. We have a bit of history and a bit of family, but next to nothing on what she is like as a person. What makes her tick? What dreams and desires does she have? What flaws, quirks, and little unique bits of character give her life and make her interesting? These things help you flesh out the character and make her your own in addition to helping other players know how to react and giving them more material to make story hooks out of.

Holy cow, I almost forgot about this, sorry!

Amy's goal in life is to make a very successful living as a metalworker, she is a bit... emotional, quick to anger and quicker to forgive. Stress can hit her hard if left unchecked, and sad or depressing news hits her a lot harder than most.

She is never willing to show her sadness in front of friends,but more than willing to let it out in private.

This will be edited into the full post.