Possible Changeling Roleplay set around after the Queens Defeat?

As you may know my crossover character Princess Chitin got accepted last week, and I am itching to use her but not in some meager one shot rp but rather an ellaborate serious Rp that could rival all rps!

Basically I'd like to do a Rp with all the changelings we currently have, Plus the Queen herself if Estrella will join us <3

It would be set after the royal wedding and the hive will be recovering and planning a counter attack on the ponies..though not through a violent means, but in a rather underhanded and sneaky way.

If you are interested please post about it I might be posting this once I get enough hype about it, and if you are curious about Chitin in any way here is the link to her app

• Like 1

I'll keep my eye on this if you get a general time for us all to log on and RP- don't have a changeling OC, though my character has a tendency to defuse a dark situation with his cutesy tough-guy stupidity. Of anything, he could be a prisoner- keep the situation from becoming a Macbeth witch scene. =)

I'll keep my eye on this if you get a general time for us all to log on and RP- don't have a changeling OC, though my character has a tendency to defuse a dark situation with his cutesy tough-guy stupidity. Of anything, he could be a prisoner- keep the situation from becoming a Macbeth witch scene. =)

Would rather not have any normal ponies in this tbh

• 7 months later...