How do you imagine other poster's voices?

What the title said.

Basically when I read certain posts, I hear voices (some strange, new voices and some that came from TV show characters) that talk as I read.

ex. Fawkes has the voice of the creature Rarity gave her tail to.

So how do you imagine other people's voices? If you don't, does that mean something is wrong with me?

Yes, something's wrong with you and you should feel bad.

Nah, just kidding!

Actually, I din't heard how other posters say things, but I imagine how their characters say things, especially mine.

For example: I hear Fire Heart with this Scootaloo like voice.

It usually only happens with posters I chat with often. I imagine Davvy with a lightly German-accented voice, Fawkes with a mid-range male voice with a twinge of superiority, I know exactly what Conor sounds like, Angie is hyperactive Canadian voice, I could go on.

For you Tyler... I kind of imagine one of those voices that try to tell you what you believe is wrong and that you should trust something else. Similar to Penumbra, just not quite as sweetly demented.

For you Tyler... I kind of imagine one of those voices that try to tell you what you believe is wrong and that you should trust something else. Similar to Penumbra, just not quite as sweetly demented.

You are almost spot on!

Just add a pinch of alergies.

You are... Hard to describe, I would say an overexagerative princess.

lists :kissy:

Imma make a list

imagination: happy sounding, normal guy, voice on the deeper end, but not noticably

bronies for life: very loud, pronounces words fully, normal guy voice on the deeper side

microchip: david tennant

irockz28: I video chat with him sometimes, so I can't imagine anything other than his real voice

AsthmaticPegasus: a male sweetie belle

fawkes: mid-range voice. not particularly high or low pitched. personality-infused. like, you hear this voice and think "wow, this guy has a lot of personality"

appliance: sounds like my friend robin, minus the loudness. not a very good description if you don't know robin :l also very sarcastic sounding

Davroth: for some reason I don't picture an accent at all .-. normal guy sounding, deeper than imagination or bronies for life. very happy for the most part

penumbra: higher pitched male voice. kinda like the joker in the dark knight in the way he talks.

conor colton: higher pitched male voice, very teenager-y

sulvuss: prideful. deeper voice. never stops to take a breath, but doesn't where out

solaria: deeper female voice. sounds like one of those serious-woman-in-charge voices that you get a lot in movies.

silverswirl: teenage boy voice. middle-deep range

villefort: one of those fancy "mm, yes, quite" voices

tyler008bon: a lot like imagination

tenkan: also a lot like imagination, only higher

ashtonSSG: once again, a lot like imagination, only with a touch of southern accent

noedigjk471: loud and proud

ashton: deep-middle male voice. older teenager-y

Ginger Mint: for the "hi hi", I imagine the most cheery, high-pitched voice possible, but then for the rest of your post I imagine a serious, yet light hearted gender-neutral voice

Rosewind: just like ginger mint's "hi hi", only for all your posts ever. (although, back when you had the rainbowdash eating jelly avi, I imagined your voice to be similar to weesh's only higher)

weesh: educated adult voice with a touch of a Canadian accent. I imagine you sound a lot like my dad

sirshadowdeath: middle-range male teenage voice

bronynumber299: a male scootaloo

tacobob: a lot like imagination

mylittleponytales: middle-range female voice. sometimes sarcastic, sometimes serious, sometimes energetic

dessa: high-middle female voice. always energetic

artax: loud, deep, stern voice. the voice of someone who is in charge and knows it.

anybody with a pony generator avi: sound like the most normal of normal people in existence

aaaaaaand

that's everyone I can name off the top of my head, but I know there's more. I pay attention to a LOT of people .-.