Although I'm currently having some technical issues (the USB cord for my tablet has a frayed wire, making connection difficult) I'll be able to do art requests on my DA page (exact same user name) once more within the next few days. I use the word "Requests" because they are free, as I am still a fledgling artist and not skilled enough to be willing to accept any money for my work.

I'm hoping to use this website to both interact more directly with others in the fandom, and hopefully promote my work.

I'm also looking for member 'Brianblackberry' to let them know their artwork was stolen on DeviantArt. I found the theif while I was doing my greeting rounds of a group I help admin. The theif has since been removed from the group and reported, but I want the owner of the stolen art to know.

Edited by Kryptchild

I am indeed on DA as Kryptchild.deviantart.com

Although I do run an IC blog on tumblr, I'm not 100% sure I'm ready to get back into another RP community. However if something comes to my attention that I think my OC could fit in to, I may jump in. If I like the end result enough, I may even include it in the blog... but for now I'm still on the fence.

Welcome to the forums! I find your story about getting hooked on the show quite humorous. I never played City of Heroes as MMOs aren't really my cup of tea (Spiral Knights is an exception, although I lost interest in that too when I hit Tier 2 and hit the big wall where getting the equipment for tier 3 is incredibly expensive)

(Spiral Knights is an exception, although I lost interest in that too when I hit Tier 2 and hit the big wall where getting the equipment for tier 3 is incredibly expensive)

Oh god I know equipment walls so damn well... I used to play FFXI, moving from 39-40 pretty much required three times as much gil as I had in order to be even rudimentary equipped for a party. City of Heroes is much more layed back, and I'll probably go back to it this summer specifically for the RP community.

And yeah, whenever I get involved in something it's usually through ridiculous circumstances... Life is a stand up comic and I'm one of the punchlines.

Oh god I know equipment walls so damn well... I used to play FFXI, moving from 39-40 pretty much required three times as much gil as I had in order to be even rudimentary equipped for a party. City of Heroes is much more layed back, and I'll probably go back to it this summer specifically for the RP community.

And yeah, whenever I get involved in something it's usually through ridiculous circumstances... Life is a stand up comic and I'm one of the punchlines.

I used to play FFXI myself! I do miss it, but not enough to go back.

Thanks! Though with my quest mostly completed I'm sort of just sitting in the hypothetical D&D tavern going "what do I do now?'.

I guess I could go explore, though can any of you guys think of an area I might find particularly interesting?

Thanks! Though with my quest mostly completed I'm sort of just sitting in the hypothetical D&D tavern going "what do I do now?'.

I guess I could go explore, though can any of you guys think of an area I might find particularly interesting?

Brony Chatter is full of different discussions that are interesting, relating to the fandom. The FiM forum is good for talk about the cartoon itself. The creativity section has a lot of talented people showing off their various works. If you want just fun chat-style discussion, I recommend the Last post wins thread in the Spam Stables. You can't miss it -- it's 2000+ pages long.

Right up front, your avatar scares me...

Why are you evil glaring me as I come to welcome you?

WELCOME TO CANTERLOT YOU MEAN-GLARING PONY!

And by that I mean:

Welcome to Canterlot! I hope you enjoy your stay here and I can't wait to see you active and in the RP area!

Right up front, your avatar scares me...

Why are you evil glaring me as I come to welcome you?

WELCOME TO CANTERLOT YOU MEAN-GLARING PONY!

Pharm takes things VERY seriously! Hes all srs bdns.

Also I made the avatar myself. It's one of the pictures I drew for the 25 facial expressions meme. I can do custom avatars for other people as well if anyone wants. I'll be honest... I'm a -little- tired of seeing pony creator pictures everywhere. I mean it's a GREAT program, but there's SO much!