Do I need to change my application? SHOULD I?

SonicRainboomGirl

Hi there. Ever since I started roleplaying, my character has been on lots of little adventures. Of course, she's a bit different now, a member of the Aeroblades. Should I change my application?

Nope, as far as I know there is nothing that is needed to be edited.

If your pony is a member of the Aeroblades then she is, and you can reference that anytime and in any RP that you are in.

However, I am not very versed in that sort of issue so it might be best to wait for one of the staff members or someone more knowing then I to respond.

But I do think that nothing needs to be changed as long as the people you roleplay with know that she is a member of the Aeroblades or what have you.

Well, if you want to edit your app and add in things to help you keep better track of what your characters been through, you're free to do so, I believe.

That said, it's certainly not required. :)

I don't edit my apps, but in my Logs, I do add notes about anything important such as a new best friend made, a new skill learned, a major event, etc.

This doesn't appear to be a question for staff or relating to the mechanics of the RP sections and has been posted in the wrong area.

Will move this post rather than delete it.

As a roleplayer it's important to be keen to read and pay attention to where you post.