An Equestrian Emergency (Sign-Up Only)

IceStorm

(OOC: (We need to figure out someway to get you two with the Mane 6 so you two don't get left behind.))

Princess Luna looked back to Cadence, "I can't wait here any Longer. I know that I'll be back tracking but I have to go to Ponyville and see what is taking them so long. I was expecting Twilight and the others to be here by now. I will be back before we set off to give the Royal address and make sure that you are okay before we go," she said activating her teleportation magic to get into the Chariot. "Ponyville, as fast as you can."

She reached Ponyville in mere minutes as she casted a spell that increased the speed of her guards. It didn't take long for Luna to spot Twilight and some of her friends at Fluttershy's cottage, one of the few places that she remembered from her visit here. She instructed the guards to fly over there and she landed next to the group of ponies. It looked like they had gotten hit pretty hard by the storm as well as there were injured in the town square. She would see to them before she left. She was not going to let anypony suffer at a time like this. Not anymore than they had to. She stepped off the Chariot, "Twilight Sparkle." she said in a loud, hurt, upset, but not angry voice.

Applejack followed Twilight to Fluttershy's house, and they came to find that Rainbow was there as well. "Well at the very least you bein' here gives us one less pony to find. Apparently somethin's happened in Canterlot. The Black Scroll is from Princess Luna," she said as the darkened chariot landed next to her. "Speakin' of Princess Luna," she said watching as Luna got out of the chariot and landed right next to them, saying Twilight's name in a very distressed voice. "You okay sugarcube?" she asked walking up and placing a hoof on her shoulder. She wouldn't normally address the princess as such, but right now it looked like she needed all of the sympathy in Equestria.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Fluttershy? Are you in there," Twilight said, her ear placed firmly against the door to hear if there were any movement within.

She hoped Fluttershy was there, not only because she'd be safe from the storm but also this was the most logical place she'd be. If she wasn't there, she and her friends wouls have to go looking for her.

Suddenly she hear a loud voice that caused her to jump. "Princess Luna," Twilight said, happy that the princess was ok. Yet upon further inspection she wasn't. Her voice sounded very upset, but not angry at Twilight. "Is everything ok? What's happening in Canterlot? Where's Princess Celestia? And what's up with this black scroll you sent me?"

Insanity looked like she was about to try and stand, which Snapshot was very hopeful she didn't do. That would cause more trouble than nessecary, and she needed her rest. As he watched, her eyes started to move around as they came back into focus.

"You wouldn't happen to know where your bottle would be, would you?" he questioned. "I could go get it while you stay here." It was doubtful that she knew anything that happened after the tornado, but it was worth a shot. Especially since the bag seemed rather important, even if he didn't know what was in the bag in the first place. Actually, maybe I should find out what I'm really looking for before I look for it. He thought to himself, before voicing his thoughts aloud. "So what's in the bag, anyways?"

With the arrival of Princess Luna, Rainbow Dash stopped pounding at the wooden door and turned around. "Princess! What's happening! There's wild weather all over Ponyville! And none of this was scheduled at all!" Rainbow Dash said with a small crack in her voice. "And we can't find Fluttershy either!" she continued to complain.

Luna was quick to attract the attention of the other ponies around and with the news that Fluttershy was now missing too a small part of her inside lost hope. If she's missing too then I don't know if we can stand a chance at whatever this is. My sister... and a bearer of an element of harmony... if they got both of them... this kidnapper is smart... she thought to herself. As expected she received a barrage of questions. Including the one that she dreaded the answer too. She looked around to make sure that no other ponies were in ear shot. She didn't want this to get public until she made the announcement in Canterlot. "No, fair Applejack. I'm actually at a loss for words to describe how deeply hurt I am right now," she said turning to Twilight.

"Black scrolls are only supposed to be used in times of great emergency, and this is quite possible the largest emergency that Equestria has ever been stricken with," she said with tears welling up in her eyes. "Girls, my sister, Princess Celestia has been kidnapped. We don't know by what or who..., but we know she was taken by force, and whatever it was, it was strong enough to mask her magical presence and keep her from signaling for help. I honestly have no idea what we're dealing with here," she informed them hanging her head in shame for not being able to stop it.

Luna was quick to attract the attention of the other ponies around and with the news that Fluttershy was now missing too a small part of her inside lost hope. If she's missing too then I don't know if we can stand a chance at whatever this is. My sister... and a bearer of an element of harmony... if they got both of them... this kidnapper is smart... she thought to herself. As expected she received a barrage of questions. Including the one that she dreaded the answer too. She looked around to make sure that no other ponies were in ear shot. She didn't want this to get public until she made the announcement in Canterlot. "No, fair Applejack. I'm actually at a loss for words to describe how deeply hurt I am right now," she said turning to Twilight.

"Black scrolls are only supposed to be used in times of great emergency, and this is quite possible the largest emergency that Equestria has ever been stricken with," she said with tears welling up in her eyes. "Girls, my sister, Princess Celestia has been kidnapped. We don't know by what or who..., but we know she was taken by force, and whatever it was, it was strong enough to mask her magical presence and keep her from signaling for help. I honestly have no idea what we're dealing with here," she informed them hanging her head in shame for not being able to stop it.

"She's been kidnapped?!" I yell. "What?! How can we help, sugarcube?" I ask, noticing Luna looks sad.

Twilight Sparkle stood shocked. Her teacher and the protector and ruler of Equestria, was kidnapped.

Twilight's mind had to push aside the emotions that were bubbling up inside. She had to focus. First thing was first, get as much information from Princess Luna as possible to then decide on the nexct course of action.

"Ok. The creature must have been powerful enough to subdue Celestia and carry her away without being noticed. Yet it still could have not gone far. We need to get the rest of the us together in case we need the Elements."

"Whatever threat took away the Princess will regret it, because the elements of harmony are right behind you Princess!" Rainbow Dash said with optimism before flapping her wings to hover above the ground. Gently she slowed her flapping and placed her hooves back on the ground before saying "But we still need to find Fluttershy.."

Inspecting the area, Rainbow looked around before noticing a set of tracks AND hoofsteps. Hmm.. she thought before motioning over to the tracks "That? Where do those tracks go?"

Princess Luna could only imagine the thoughts going through everypony's mind. Thankfully she never heard the one reaction that she fear that she was going to get. It made her sigh inside with relief. Hearing everypony saying that they were behind her all the way was a big help to her self esteem. She already knew Twilight thought decently of her, but she still wasn't sure about everypony else. Rainbow Dash was in the air and ready to go, and Twilight said that they still had to get the others together. then Rainbow pointed out the tracks on the ground. Princess Luna followed the tracks around to the back of the tree and she found a door leading down. "Girls, I think she might be in here!" Princess Luna stated before knocking on the Cellar door. After knocking though she backed away from the door so that one of the others was the first that she saw. She still remembered the reaction that Fluttershy had to her when she was here on Nightmare night and she had no way of knowing if her opinion of her had changed or not.

a Guard flew up to the princess he was breathless and it could be seen he flew the entire way at a very fast pace, he saluted breathing heavily.

"Prin- *takes a breath* -cess we found a suspicious Pegasus on the premise, we asked why he was at the castle he said he just wanted to make a request to the princesses but our suspicions were raised when he refused to take his cloak off. we detained him for questioning." he saluted again

Seeing Insanity's state, Snapshot quickly left the room, and sent in the nearest nurse he could find. He didn't know near enough to help the pony, and felt that the only thing he could do was continue the search for the mysterious bag and bottle. Walking out of the hospital at a quick pace, he started immediately towards the Everfree forest again, not stopping to take in the view, even as he had so many times before.

As he neared the treeline, a large rustling deeper inside the forest caught his attention. As he watched, a ponie's head popped up from the brush. It started walking away, alongside the trees, holding an object that was certain he needed. The Camo colored mailbag had one strap broken, and a faint reddish glow coming from inside of it must have been the bottle that she needed so badly.

"Hey, stop!" Snapshot shouted, charging after the pony, and alerting it to his presence. The pony's head whipped around for one instant, before sprinting in the other direction, heading towards Fluttershy's cottage. Galloping after the mysterious Stallion, Snapshot strained with effort as he tried to keep up. Leaping over a log, he shouted one more time.

"Get back here NOW!" he yelled, landing on the ground and skidding to a halt, inches from a group of ponies who had their full attention on him and the persued.

All of them had wide eyes, and his pause plus their shock gave the mysterious pony just enough time to run back into the woods.

At the word of Princess Celestia, Twilight Sparkle ran towards the cellar. She never knew that Fluttershy had a cellar below her cottage. It made sense though as it was a perfect place to store food for all the animals she took care of. It also made sense that Fluttershy would be in there due to the storm. It was safe and dry, a perfect place to stay.

"Fluttershy," Twilight called out into the dark void in the basement, "If you're down there, we need you to come out. It's an emergency. And not just a minor one. It as we need all the Elements of Harmony kind of emergency."

Phew. Fluttershy thought as she heard Twilight and Applejack's reassuring voices. It was good to know that her friends were still safe. She had almost made it to the basement when she met the gaze of Her.

Nightmare Moon was in Fluttershy's basement. Her sanctuary from all that was dark and scary was now being defiled by one of the most evil creatures alive. Granted, she did look like Luna, but what if it was just one of her illusion spells to trick the others? Fluttershy did the only thing she could do.

She hid.

"Go away!" She yelled from under the pile of food remains in the deepest voice she could muster, "Fluttershy is... um... Sick! No one is allowed inside!"

The group of ponies he had almost ran into seemed to pay him no attention, and walked away from him into a burrow as if nothing had happened. Looking towards the woods, Snapshot made his decision to continue searching for the mysterious stallion, and walked deeper into the forest.

After a while, Snapshot paused, and listened for any noises that could give him a lead. There were none, unfortunately, and looking back the way he had came, he realized that he was lost. He had never been this deep into the Everfree forest before. Even on some of his earlier trips, he had never gone this far. Walking in the direction he thought he must've come from, he wondered whether he might make it back to Ponyville at all.

All princess Luna could do was hang her head. She knew that she would never gain Fluttershy's trust, and she knew that there were several other ponies that were just like her that. "Yes fair Applejack, I know that was here. She's probably too scared of me to come out, but if she is actually sick... then I fear we may never find my sister..." she spoke, her tone unmistakable hurt as tears formed in her eyes. "I thought she was the one that was all about helping others... It's what I always read in the letters..." Luna said through sobs.

All princess Luna could do was hang her head. She knew that she would never gain Fluttershy's trust, and she knew that there were several other ponies that were just like her that. "Yes fair Applejack, I know that was here. She's probably too scared of me to come out, but if she is actually sick... then I fear we may never find my sister..." she spoke, her tone unmistakable hurt as tears formed in her eyes. "I thought she was the one that was all about helping others... It's what I always read in the letters..." Luna said through sobs.

"Oh.... She is about helpin' other ponies. She ain't scared of ya. Don't worry, ah'm sure we can get her out of her hidin' place." I say, trotting over to where I heard the voice coming from.

(OOC: Sorry Hinata)

It was clear that Fluttershy wasn't going to come out of her hiding place with words alone. The unicorn looked at Rainbow Dash and Applejack who were ready to assist Princess Luna. She then saw Luna crying, partly because of the fact that Fluttershy not trusting her. More importantly Twilight felt that Luna was upset that her sister Princess Celestia, was gone. She could only imagine what it would be like losing her BBBFF.

"Don't cry, Princess Luna," Twilight said as she tried to console the alicorn, "I'll go talk to her."

She then teleported and appeared appeared in the basement just next Fluttershy. "Alright Fluttershy," she said forcefully to her, "enouggh being afraid of Princess Luna. She is not nor will be Nightmare Moon again. Now Luna needs our help. Princess Celestia has gone missing, and we need the Elements. So, will you help us?"

Fluttershy suddenly felt extremely embarrassed. How could she ever possibly mistake the sweet Luna for Nightmare moon? She followed Twilight to where Luna was now standing, tears running down her cheeks. Fluttershy did the simplest thing she could - she hugged Nightmare Mo-- Luna, apologizing a thousand times a second.

Fluttershy stepped away, now wet with her own tears, and said with as much strength as she could: "I'd like to help find Celestia." Turning away, she whispered, "if that is okay with you..."