I have a few ponies in need of RPing

Looking to use recently approved OC.

She's a former guard/patrol-pony looking to explore the world outside of Canterlot (Where she spent all of her life). Seeks adventure, good company, likes getting caught in the rain and she's not into health food but more into champagne..oh wait. :-|

Sorry this took so long to get rolling, but I've started up our topic here.

Let's do this! :D

But of course! I'll post ASAP!

Looking to use recently approved OC. http://www.canterlot...e-walker-final/

She's a former guard/patrol-pony looking to explore the world outside of Canterlot (Where she spent all of her life). Seeks adventure, good company, likes getting caught in the rain and she's not into health food but more into champagne..oh wait. :-|

Ah, I see several different ways this could play out. She hates cowards, North Star can be rather timid, instant conflict there. Also, she seems fond of adventures, and you seem to have mentioned specifically dragons at least once in the profile. Amber can always substitute for one! :)

Ah, I see several different ways this could play out. She hates cowards, North Star can be rather timid, instant conflict there. Also, she seems fond of adventures, and you seem to have mentioned specifically dragons at least once in the profile. Amber can always substitute for one! :)

While Fire Walker is a a bit of a tough Pegasus, she's pretty good-natured. She would hate the act of cowardice, but not the pony and probably try to encourage North Star to face her fears or at least tag along with her to see what was bothering her.

So,I shall await for Neoniie's approval then I'll post. :halo: