I have a few ponies in need of RPing

So, as a few of you may know, I have an OC Mirage Riddle that's been around mane rp a little. He's kinda of hogging all of the action from my other two characters, sadly. That said, I really am anxious to try them out, so any takers?

Here's a brief description of each:

North Star - A Peryton who lives in the Everfree with his pet fox. For the most part, he's rather brave and kind... until he leaves the forest. Then you won't find a more paranoid deer around. Literally, you won't find one, any Peryton more nervous would be constantly hiding.

Amber Flare - A real stand up Pegasus, and almost proud to a fault. Raised by dragons, she travels around Equestria trying to get a grasp on pony culture, which could lead to a few socially awkward situations. Also, as a sort of job, she sells some of the more common gems from her collection. Did I mention she can eat gems?

Manehattan would have to be Amber, then. North Star is terrified just going into Ponyville, let alone that far away :smirk:

Would I be correct in assuming you'd be using Lucky Chance?

I could probably RP with your Peryton if he decides to visit Ponyville and have a little RP action with the Mayor. :D

I have a dragon who was raised amongst ponies named Sierra. She could maybe provide some interesting contrast to Amber Flare.

I also have a bunch of other characters who might work in RPs with either of them. I don't know.

Oh dear me, where to begin?

I could probably RP with your Peryton if he decides to visit Ponyville and have a little RP action with the Mayor. :D

This could prove interesting. North Star does visit the town to try and help out with various things every now and then

I have a dragon who was raised amongst ponies named Sierra. She could maybe provide some interesting contrast to Amber Flare.

I also have a bunch of other characters who might work in RPs with either of them. I don't know.

Well now, this is quite the flip-flop, isn't it? It could easily turn in to even something like a gem hunt to a simple (or complex) exchange of cultures. I must day, I am liking this idea :)

I've got a pegasus who tends to hang around the Everfree Forest. Perhaps she and North Star could meet. Their personalities are definitely different enough to make for some interesting possibilities. :)

Again, another grand idea! I must admit, the contrast of the characters alone interests me quite a bit as well...

actually his brother Wine&Dine is the one i had in mind

Whoops! That's what I get for assuming, I suppose... :blush:. Anyways, Amber could make a suitable target for a conpony like Wine&Dine, but I suppose that wouldn't be the only option before us

I don't care I'll join anyway.I have a griffon raised by pegasai if youre interested.

Well of course I'm interested, but I seem to be having a bit of difficulty finding your character sheet. I apologize for the trouble, but it would help quite a lot if you could provide a link :)

Well now, this is quite the flip-flop, isn't it? It could easily turn in to even something like a gem hunt to a simple (or complex) exchange of cultures. I must day, I am liking this idea :)

Cool. ;) Sounds good to me whatever kind of plot you want to go with.

Well of course I'm interested, but I seem to be having a bit of difficulty finding your character sheet. I apologize for the trouble, but it would help quite a lot if you could provide a link :)

I really don't have a character sheet and I havent apped her yet I was just testing her out in a RP I'm in.

Again, another grand idea! I must admit, the contrast of the characters alone interests me quite a bit as well...

Wonderful! :D I'm not too picky on what plot we decide to use, but I do have at least one idea. I'll PM it to you, just to save the thread from my possible rambling craziness when it comes to plot hashing-out.

Wine might be a conpony but he's a sucker for a pretty face and fine items (such as gems)

we could go public or private yo choice

Well, I suppose a private could work. Just one thing, would you mind terribly if I asked you to start this one? I'm having a hard time figuring where to begin here...

Cool. ;-) Sounds good to me whatever kind of plot you want to go with.

Well then, just one last question before we get this show on the road. Public or private?

I really don't have a character sheet and I havent apped her yet I was just testing her out in a RP I'm in.

Coolio. Would you like me to start the thread here? Also, where - if anywhere - is your griffon limited to? Sorry for the question barrage, but if I do start off the thread I would like to know where to start it. :smirk:

Well then, just one last question before we get this show on the road. Public or private?

I don't mind at all if it's public and we get others involved. Private's fine too though. I'd be fine either way. ;)

Well, I suppose a private could work. Just one thing, would you mind terribly if I asked you to start this one? I'm having a hard time figuring where to begin here...

Coolio. Would you like me to start the thread here? Also, where - if anywhere - is your griffon limited to? Sorry for the question barrage, but if I do start off the thread I would like to know where to start it. :smirk:

My griffon isn't limited she travels alot.Oh by the way can it be near everfree forest if not somewhere near water.I'm planning to use another character.

I don't mind at all if it's public and we get others involved. Private's fine too though. I'd be fine either way. ;-)

Well then, if you don't mind, I do believe I'll set it up in public. The more the merrier, or something like that. :) (Unless you wanted to start it)

Hey what about me?

Terribly sorry about the wait, but don't worry, you haven't been forgotten. I'll get right to setting up a thread as soon as possible. How does Ponyville or the outlying area sound?

Well then, if you don't mind, I do believe I'll set it up in public. The more the merrier, or something like that. :) (Unless you wanted to start it)

Too late, made the post. :)

PM for invite seemed like a nice balance between private and custom, but if your against that I could change it.