You guys ever play Pikmin?

ah pikmin :'D although I never played it, it was a big part of my childhood. when I was little I used to watch my cousin play video games (I was more than happy to just watch), and pikmin was my favourite, with chibi robo being a very close second. we used to try and build some of the monsters and things from lego after my aunt told us that we couldn't play video games any more XD

I just love the feel of the game. it's just so... feely XP like, it's peaceful and stuff.

I need to start watching the gaming section o)3) I'm missing out on some good topics

I came to this topic expecting something about bugs, and I was disappointed!

Way to go, Stoney.

Pikmin? I've never understood the hype behind it. I played it once and it was okay, but that's just my opinion about it. My favorite title from the GC? Hmm, I'm not sure. I remember playing Metroid Prime and being amazed by it. I'll go with that!

Metroid had some buggy type critters in it!

Pikmin 3 showcased at E3 motherbuckers!!! Revel in the glory that is Nintendo's greatest franchise!!!

name='Rosewind' timestamp='1338787257' post='204719']

I came to this topic expecting something about bugs, and I was disappointed!

Way to go, Stoney.

Pikmin? I've never understood the hype behind it. I played it once and it was okay, but that's just my opinion about it. My favorite title from the GC? Hmm, I'm not sure. I remember playing Metroid Prime and being amazed by it. I'll go with that!

Metroid had some buggy type critters in it!

You should try pikmin 2. A lot of people who played the first and thought it was kinda cool but not great played the second and adored it. The second is much more enjoyable than the first. (Not that the first was bad in any shape or form :) )

My guess is that this thing is an expedition of sorts and that olimar has come with, but just isn't doing any field work like these four new guys. Honestly, I think olimar deserves some kind of vacation seeing as how he crash landed on an alian planet, struggled to survive and escape, only to find that when he does get home the employment he works for has gone bankrupt and is sent straight back to the planet he almost died on to collect treasure in an attempt to save his company by selling it all for comercial gain. If he did have to go back again, I don't think it would be unreasonable for him to want to sit out on the whole adventure part and just do whatever else needs doing.

I cant wait For pikmin 3 Pikmin was my childhood! namely because It was the only "New" game my over strict mother would let me play But I still love it

Sadly, the only experience I've had with pikmin was through that Let's player, Chuggaaconroy.

Like I said to a few other people, you can probably buy a used copy for less than 5$ at any local gamestop. If you don't have a gamecube, the nintendo wii can also run it. You will need a gamecube controller and memory card though. I've already convinced one person to look into it, be a sport and become the second :)

I'm at 80% debt recovered in Pikmin 2. It's been lots of fun!

Glad to hear that someone is enjoying nintendo's best franchise. Do you plan on 100% completing the game once hocotate is free of debt?

• 2 months later...