You guys ever play Pikmin?

It's probably my favorite nintendo title. If you've you've seen almost anything else I've posted, then you would probably see why I love it's setting. Anyone else a fan of either 1 or 2 this little gem?

The nintendo will can play gamecube games, though you will need a cube controller as well as a memory card. If you have a local gamestop, you could probably get a used copy of either for less than 5 bucks.

hmm...this is very true.

If your considering it, I would recomend pikmin 2. The first one's time limit was a tad frustrating to some people. Pikmin 2 as a whole has a lot more content and features in general. But I guess that's just my humble opinion.

i'll definitely have to check it out! :)

Be warned, I will hold you to that. expect me to be asking you about it in the next following weeks. It is friday, so I might just hit you up with a message this weekend.

Played both of them. The Gamecube era was my most active video gaming times.

Actually, I always thought it was kinda terrible that in Pikmin 2, you basically just return to their planet to make a profit, on the expense of the Pikmin race. XD

ur gonna have to gimme some time. I'm about to be picking up a second job for the summer so my free time will be limited. Also I'm going to have to excavate my sister's wii from the bowels of my basement. Dont worry I'll get to it within the week at most

Played both of them. The Gamecube era was my most active video gaming times.

Actually, I always thought it was kinda terrible that in Pikmin 2, you basically just return to their planet to make a profit, on the expense of the Pikmin race. XD

Yeah, I suppose this is true. It's a good thing Olimar geniunly cares for the pikmin. Although, you could argue that in both games, Olimar helps teach the pikmin survival skills during their adventures. Before the first one, there was only a single one of each kind of pikmin remaining!

I can't say I've played either of them :/

But I have heard overwhelming praise for it. Mostly from youtubers like Chuggaaconroy and SlimKirby :)

Makes me really want to play them :D

Like I said to blaze, if you have a wii and know a local gamestop, you can probably pick up used copy for less than 5 bucks.

That's exactly my problem :P

Where I live doesn't exactly have an abundance of Gamestop's. In this situation I would go to a Game store but...They seem to be having issues at the moment :/

But I'm sure there are other ways, I do own a Wii and I think I remember seeing it on the Wii online store, so there's always that :D

so I suppose there arent any gamestops in Ireland?

I don't see why not. Nothing a quick google search can't solve! Oh google, if you were a person, I would be one of your many suiters wanting to marry you.

• 2 weeks later...