Amazing sauce

Calzone

OKAY

so has anyone ever had fry sauce??

It was made in Utah around the 1960's and is the most delicious sauce for french fries in existence.

I think it's in Idaho too, but it started in Utah.

It is a 50:50 Proportion of mayonnaise and ketchup for those who would like to try it.

Usually has some "special ingredient" mixed in that varies from family to family (our family recipe is with a tablespoon of vinegar)

TRY EET

and check out this site

http://somedudesfrysauce.com/store/

For teh lulz

fry+sauce.jpg

• Like 1

Oh my gourd... :-o

What other regional stuff do we have around here? I know our Aussies like their vegemite (I like it too!), UKers have their brown sauce, Canadians have poutine... Well, that's not really a sauce, but you get the idea!

1. Haha! I make that all the time. I use either Tapitio or Tobasco for that extra kick! It is also very unhealthy.

2. Is it just me or does it look like there is some sort of highlight effect on the text in Calzone's post? Weird.

Feexed eet

harvesters red devil sauce is probably the best sauce that i have ever tasted, in case you dont know what a Harvester is its a food chain restaurant that's cliche is rather country like and there are many of them established around England, but i cant find any pics atm :|