Summer of Pony ~ Session IV [S1E09-10]

23 members have voted

1. 1. Which joke was the easiest on its victim?

• Twilight's Horn
    • Rarity's Hair
    • Applejack's Size
    • Pinkie's Tongue
    • Fluttershy's Voice
    • Rainbow's Wings
  2. 2. Which joke was the hardest on its victim?

• Twilight's Horn
    • Rarity's Hair
    • Applejack's Size
    • Pinkie's Tongue
    • Fluttershy's Voice
    • Rainbow's Wings

Also: Zecora speaks without rhyming (so I'm taking a break too.) "Have you gone mad?!" Doesn't seem like a rhyme to me. :)

She doesn't rhyme in Bridal Gossip at one point.

"Treasures of the native land where I am from! This one speaks 'hello' and this: 'welcome."

Edit: Disregard that. For some reason I don't hear from and welcome as rhyming.

>Comes back from writing a long paper

>Doesn't have to use a cipher

Thanks or curing me! I love you guys! Honestly, to move to the topic these are such great episodes. I remember that these are what helped make the show go from 'quite good' to a 'make time to watch'. And getting off topic once more, Dessa edits = awesome edits.

Zephyr Breeze, please don't encourage Her Highness, the Lovely and Magnanimous Dessa. My posts are one of the few things where I know what I say. I don't want to loose that freedom! Noooooooo!

Edited by Dessa
Edited to show proper respect to me. And out of sheer spite :P

Nooooo, seriously, I'm done! D:

Zephyr Breeze, please don't encourage Her Highness, the Lovely and Magnanimous Dessa. My posts are one of the few things where I know what I say. I don't want to loose that freedom! Noooooooo!

So far I'm still in doubt, Dessa. I understand Davroth's plight.

Oh, no doubt, it is a terrible affliction for someone who loves working on a farm and being an athlete...but all six conditions were awful. I think at least three ponies had it worse. However, there have only been 14 votes and 9 people selected her for one or the other, split almost right down the middle. I can see the other side, and I find the dichotomy of views amusing.

Also, the letters between the first and last letter are mixed up in some words. This has no effect on words of less than four letters. Should "time" have been "tmie"?

Yep, my psioon jkoe is sleplnig lkie tihs. I frgoot aubot "Tmie" thgouh. :/ Aaynwy, yaeh, all the crsues wree bad, but tehy wree jsut ebarsmesnig to the orehts. But Alpjapcek was at rsik of dying. She cuold hvae been sauqsehd!

The esieast psioon jkoe was Tligwht's hron, no dbuot. She neevr uesd it for taht epoidse, so it ddni't rllaey mtater.