I, for one, welcome my new pony obsession

Tiny

Hello there, Everypony. I'm mewzs and I'm a big fan of G4 ponies. I'm known as spike/twilight on the Rainbow Dash Network and the user Dubstep directed me to this site. I've grown very found of doing MLP RPing... and, that's about it. I don't have much to say. ^_^ I'm glad to be here!

Hello!

Ah, I know Dubstep!

One of the best places for a newcomer to go first is the rules section. Nothing to complicated that you need to worry about, just some basic stuff on how things work around here. You can also find some basic RP rules there.

You'll need to get your post count up to 5 by posting in the Introductions thread. Your post count can be found under your name. Once you do that, you'll be able to post on other areas of the board.

Welcome to the Equestria Forums!

Relevant:

PonyOverlords.jpg

This really was how I acted when I watched Applebuck Season for the 1st time. Most shows can't keep my attention longer than half an hour these days, even if I really enjoy it.

BUT NOT THESE PONIES, they got me hook, line and apple! Ended up watching all available episodes at the time and made sure to preserve whatever pony-related-stuff I could find within the depths of my hard drive immediately before something terrible happens.

Squeed in glee when I heard a second season was on the way, fortunately.