New Pony survey! WHICH pony are you?

Dew Drop

I took it and got myself as pinkie! TOTALLY not a surprise, well maybe a little i feel like a twilight sometimes! =D i encourage you all to take it and post who you got here! I know you want to be a specific pony, but it's better to fill out as honestly as possible! yay!!! *pelts the first poster with streamers*

http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp

then compare with the code you get with this picture from Equestria daily!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-neEdu7hFdFo/T ... /cU3rE.jpg

measpinkie.jpg

hi hi

When it comes to issues of psudoscience, I am obliged to point out that Myers-Briggs is about as accurate as horoscopes, in that they are vague enough to apply to anyone, and they fall victim to the False Dilemma Fallacy pretty hard core. You would be better off using lateral thinking rather than black and white thinking (one of the many flaws of Holism) in regards to personalities. In 1991 the National Academy of Sciences committee reviewed data from MBTI research studies and concluded that only the I-E scale has any adequate construct validity.

That being said: I got Zecora.

hi hi

When it comes to issues of psudoscience, I am obliged to point out that Myers-Briggs is about as accurate as horoscopes, in that they are vague enough to apply to anyone, and they fall victim to the False Dilemma Fallacy pretty hard core. You would be better off using lateral thinking rather than black and white thinking (one of the many flaws of Holism) in regards to personalities. In 1991 the National Academy of Sciences committee reviewed data from MBTI research studies and concluded that only the I-E scale has any adequate construct validity.

That being said: I got Zecora.

I see what you mean, but it's mostly just for fun ^^ and congrats! Zecora is pretty cool

• 2 weeks later...

I got Celestia too :shock:

Hmm, INTJ, which according to the description on that page means I'm a mastermind...BWAHAHAHA *attempt at evil laugh* I guess I should make plans to buy a white cat to pet.

Does anypony have a bigger image of the pony chart? I can't read the smaller print and want to see what the other ponies are :?

(Scratch that, wondered on over to Equestria Daily and found it =p )