Mafia Round 1: Game Thread

I suppose anyone really could be a changeling...really, at this point, we all only know if we are lying. And of course, Conor.

SilverThorn, I do understand your theory, but I can't see why the changelings would have turned on each other so soon after making their presence known. I also have to make a note that this is the second time you have claimed to understand the changelings' actions...

Not the doctor, (cough). Conor was also one of my few good friends. (sniff) I am going back to my house and boarding all my windows and doors. I have enough food stocked to last me a few weeks... Or I get captured too... If you need my vote, I'll push it under my front door.

*gallops away and shortly afterwards, the sounds of sawing and hammering can be heard*

As everypony gathered in the town square, preparing to send a team to investigate the good doctor's home for clues, two ponies stood in a small home outside of Ponyville. One was rubbing his hooves, recently freed from a pair of cuffs. The other was shrouded in darkness.

The first pony squinted and tried to make out the face of his saviour. "Y-you rescued me? Why? How?"

"I find myself in need of an aid. You happen to be just what I'm looking for."

"Wait, what?"

"I'm a lazy mod. If I'm not online, I want you to help keep track of votes for me."

"Nah. Wait, yes! No? I mean maybe! Well, it can't be that bad. Anything beats sitting around doing nothing."

"Splendid! I'm sure you'll do just fine!"

Conor Colton turned around and left the room. The second pony chuckled. "Yes, go forth my new apprentice. Together, we shall rule this world!"

Conor Colton is now an assistant moderator. He will be helping to keep track of the vote totals, and he is allowed to end the day if a majority has been reached. This does not extend to night actions. Please continue to send all night actions to me.

People, if i may add my thoughts, conor did suspect Sparkleheart.

Everypony's suspecting EVERYPONY here.

ANYWAY, I'm thinking we should have someone checking on SilverSwirl regularly just to be sure he's still there. As for everypony else, we should probably make sure nopony's left completely alone at any point.

To be honest, I only trust Microchip.

Hmm Tyler thats pretty suspicious, considering the fact that yesterday, you said he was acting suspicious, what's with the sudden change of mind. And to you Sparkle, who better to capture then the only person that suspected you?

Hmm Tyler thats pretty suspicious, considering the fact that yesterday, you said he was acting suspicious, what's with the sudden change of mind. And to you Sparkle, who better to capture then the only person that suspected you?

I just have a gut feeling that says Microchip is innocent now. The feeling also tells me to watch SilverSwirl.

Everyone else is a wild card today, yesterday I was just in a panic.

" just a feeling in your gut" there has to be more then that. that still doesn't explain why you suddenly trust only microchip, does it. if your going to make a alibi, at least make it believable. if everyone is a wild card Tyler, then that also means you too, does it not? how do we know your not the changeling?

" just a feeling in your gut" there has to be more then that. that still doesn't explain why you suddenly trust only microchip, does it. if your going to make a alibi, at least make it believable. if everyone is a wild card Tyler, then that also means you too, does it not? how do we know your not the changeling?

Yes.

I don't trust myself.

I only trust Microchip.

In fact, vote for both of us, then realize that we are innocent after the changelings kidnap you all and we are sleeping safely in a cell.

Would you like me to point out a few things? Yes? Okay:

SilverSwirl left the square and hid, he could be doing anything.

FlimFlam didn't show up until Conor was kidnapped.

Silverthorn seems to try hard to avoid negative attention.

You seem to want to point all negative attention away from yourself.

Sparkleheart was the suspect of the latest victim.

Anything else?

Yes.

I don't trust myself.

I only trust Microchip.

In fact, vote for both of us, then realize that we are innocent after the changelings kidnap you all and we are sleeping safely in a cell.

Would you like me to point out a few things? Yes? Okay:

SilverSwirl left the square and hid, he could be doing anything.

FlimFlam didn't show up until Conor was kidnapped.

Silverthorn seems to try hard to avoid negative attention.

You seem to want to point all negative attention away from yourself.

Sparkleheart was the suspect of the latest victim.

Anything else?

what makes you think that being in that cell will save you? you'd be a nice dinner to those monsters! and you don't trust yourself? hmm, is someone admitting to being a changeling?