Mafia Round 1: Game Thread

I have no real suspicions but I guess to prove that I am not one of those.... changelings.... I vote for myself.

Vote: SilverSwirl

(on mobile, can't bold text well)

Derpy huh? i can't say i'm upset... she's always causing trouble... she's nice, but seriously, how much damage has she caused in our town? Frankly if they replaced her with someone more competent i wouldn't complain...

although i have to say, Star has been going with the flow very well... As if he's trying his hardest to blend in with everyone. trying to go with whatever someone else says and befriend them... Seems iffy to me... i mean the most rational thing one could do is to blame someone, but Star seems to be very calm and collected about the fact that our town is being invaded and someone is missing...

I just act out of a need for justice. If we capture the culprit, they can tell us where Derpy is, I hope.

I'm getting doubts, but nothing for certain. I follow that we don't perform any arrests yet.

Well, they may not tell us where Derpy is... we may have to discuss the idea of a search party... Where do you think we should start if we were to go look?

But the Everfree would be dangerous even for a changeling. I don't think they would be that much different from a normal pony when fighting a hydra.

Looking back, SilverThorn is acting a little over the top and trying to direct us somewhere.

Unvote: No arrest

Vote: SilverThorn

I want to be arrested, just to get my innocence out of the way.

Hm... yeah, that would be what a changeling would want to say though... 'oh yeah! come arrest me so i can prove my innocence!" "Oh well he must be innocent, no guilty party would want to have themselves arrested, they MUST be truly innocent...

Although i suppose trying to place the blame on someone else like i'm doing would seem suspicious as well...

Although now that you mention it MicroChip, Silverthorn HAS been a little jumpy... i think he's too eager to jump the gun, maybe try and lead us into a trap...

Vote: Silverthorn.

Well excuse me for shaking in my horseshoes when my mail carrier of 6 years was abducted by creatures! This is scary... Anypony could be one of them, and anypony could be the next to disappear... What if they take the Cakes or the Mayor? How will Ponyville run without those ponies? I don't want to be the next one swept away anymore than you!

Well of COURSE this is scary... but if they dont put on a good show it'll give away who they are... if anyone in town acts funny we'll know.... they'll probably trade places with someone who doesn't have anyone too close... either that or they'll study the person for a long time before acting, they'll want to knwo everything about someone before they take their palce.

Celestia, this is like being on that sci-fi show that is on a spaceship trying to escape from a race of robots that can be a perfect clone of a person to infiltrate the ship.

With 13 players, 7 votes is the majority.

No Arrest (5): DarkAura, Star1228, tyler008bon, featherquill, SilverThorn

SilverSwirl (1): SilverSwirl

SilverThorn (2): MicroChip, Starfox64x

Vote table

Please note that as soon as a majority is reached, the day will end (Exception for day 1; I will wait at least 24 hours after the first post to allow everyone time to join). Also, please let me know of any mistakes with the vote tally.