Finally Here...

GreyMatter

About Myself: I am a human being in the Grand ole US of A. I love this show, and am eager to get started with the role-playing.

How I found Canterlot.com: A friend (SaucySpider) Told me he was RPing here

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: A friend introduced me to the show in that certain hour of night that you are too tired to ay no. I was still awake when my parents and sister went to work.

My favourite main cast pony/s: Miss Rarity
So, yeah. Lets get started, hmm?

Yay, Rarity fans unite! ;-) You won't find many humans on this forum, most of us are ponies. However, I'm sure you'll fit in if you practice walking on four legs. Welcome, and enjoy your stay here. Unfortunately, my OC doesn't exactly fit the description for your RP at the moment, however, I might join in once it progresses a little bit. Maybe if your condos need advertizing I could fit into the story there.

About Myself: I am a human being in the Grand ole US of A. I love this show, and am eager to get started with the role-playing.

How I found Canterlot.com: A friend (SaucySpider) Told me he was RPing here

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: A friend introduced me to the show in that certain hour of night that you are too tired to ay no. I was still awake when my parents and sister went to work.

My favourite main cast pony/s: Miss Rarity

So, yeah. Lets get started, hmm?

Are You Human...Or Bronie :shifty: