Most delicious dessert...

Conor Colton

Holy sweet mother of Celestia. As a pastry mare with a respect for all things sugary, I had to look it up...and now I want some!

I have to figure out how to make it! Hhhhnng!

Hmm it's vanilla ice cream, softened, put through a spaetzle press/potato ricer, topped with strawberry sauce and coconut/white chocolate shavings and/or sprinkles. Ooooh it looks so fun!

I had this cupcake once. It was blue with Rainbow Frosting, and it just tasted amazing. Like they put something special in it. The texture was nice and gooey, and it was so sweet. Kind of like skittles, you know. I could TASTE the RAINBOW. :mad:

For all the bronies and pegasisters who live in Indiana or near enough...

There is a place called Gray Bros. Cafeteria just off the highway that has the most indulgent and moist Hummingbird cake that you will ever eat. I'll tell you right now, I was having serious anxiety issues at the time, and that cake melted all my cares away...[not for ponies with nut allergies]

My second best dessert was when we got to spend the whole day in Mall of America and there was this place called Pachiugo Gelato. So many wonderful flavors to choose from, and the tiniest spoon so you're forced to slow down and savor its creaminess. I adamantly recommend the lemon creme. ^^