Most delicious dessert...

Conor Colton

Hello everypony, Conor Colton here :)

The other day I had probably one of the greatest experiences of my life...And I'm not exaggerating in the slightest here. I had probably the most delicious dessert I have ever tasted.

I don't usually have dessert with my dinners so this came as a shock to me when I opened my fridge one evening and saw a massive chocolate fudge cake. I instantly wanted to nom the whole thing right there but I had to sit though the agonising process of finishing my actual dinner...

But when that was out of the way, sweet Celestia that cake was delicious :kissy:

But I'm rambling so I'll get to the point. That got me thinking...What would you all say was the most delicious dessert you have ever had? :D

my gourd, my gourd

I LOVE desserts :kissy:

but as for the most awesomazing dessert? that's hard to say o)3) I eat a lot of dessert

hm hm, but I might have to say it's my aunt's ice cream cake. brownies, topped with ice cream, topped with hardening chocolate sauce topped with sprinkles.

it's sounds really simple and basic, and that's because it is XD I think I only like this cake so much because I don't get it often.

my gourd, my gourd

I LOVE desserts :kissy:

but as for the most awesomazing dessert? that's hard to say o)3) I eat a lot of dessert

hm hm, but I might have to say it's my aunt's ice cream cake. brownies, topped with ice cream, topped with hardening chocolate sauce topped with sprinkles.

it's sounds really simple and basic, and that's because it is XD I think I only like this cake so much because I don't get it often.

I think basic stuff done right is usually what tastes the best.

I still can't decide! Argh!

Now that Dairy Queen mentions it, I think what jumps out at me is homemade vanilla ice cream with chocolate fudge sauce...maybe with a brownie on the side. Mmmmmm!

oh sweet jeebus, thats an easy one. My mom's home made chocolate ship cookies are phenomenal. Im sure everyone and their brother says that about their mom's cookies but seriously all fresh ingredients made from scratch and just...ugh their awesome, well that is assuming they actually get baked. Im a cookie dough fiend and have been known to eat the entire bowl of cookie dough before any gets baked. :P...great thanks colton now I have to beg my mom to make cookies.

I feel outnumbered here, lol. I don't hate chocolate, but don't particularly enjoy it either and just generally don't eat it but will on occassion (primarily chocolate chip cookies or s'mores). Actually, I've never been a fan of desserts in general. If I had to name one, it'd be plain angel food cake (dang, I'm beginning to feel really boring now, lol). Just don't have much of a taste for them, I guess, and my dad was the same way so supposedly I've genetically acquired that taste I guess (although my siblings are different in that respect). Then again, I eat til I'm full during the meal anyway, so that's also a reason.

Oh gee, I like desserts so much, I actually have a degree in pastry making ... This is going to be hard to choose ! I'll say vacherin (what an ugly name) which is basically meringue and ice cream, because it's usually what I get on my birthday.

:-o U NO LIKE CAP'N CRUNCH?? but capn crunch is happy! and if you dont have any, what else are you supposed to throw at the newsboys? and the crunch berries are fun! and the backs are always the same but STILL fun! and the Peanut Butter ones are the best! i change my answer to cap'n crunch.
  • Like 1