Brony Confessions.

Bronynumber299

But R34 is by definition the love between two (or more) characters to the point where they perform vulgar actions upon one another.

I just wanna know where did you hear this?I heard that you don't have to be in love to perform vulgar actions upon one another and sometimes it's just single characters and doing actions to themselves.

Rule 34 isn't always shipping...if you think it is, then you haven't seen much of it.

I agree and sometimes the matches are just tarded.

I actually have a few confessions to let out here, after reading the earlier posts.. *Takes deep breath in, lets it out* Here goes..

..Pinkie Pie is my favorite pony please don't hate me..

..I don't think that rule 34 isn't THAT bad.. Pony or otherwise. I mean, if it's unexpectedly popping up like, "Hey! Star! Check out your favorite childhood character's genitalias!" then I'd be like Aahhhh, go away!! But ya know.. If I'm.. Well.. Looking for it.. Rule 34 ponies can be quite enjoyable at times.

..and what I was originally going to say is, as much as everybody probably really wants this stereotype to go die in a hole and never ever come back up again, it seems like the majority of bronies that I've met are bisexual. I don't think that that's a bad thing, though it did really surprise me.

• Like 1

:sleep: I like R 34...please dont kill me... :sniff:

I'm sure everypony likes it to some degree. Except me...(Maybe I do, maybe I don't, thats a secret. ;-) )

My confession..um, I don't think I'm that great of an artist. :P

Edit: Another one,...I'm a hardcore gamer. I die, blow my Xbox up, Go to the store. Buy a new one. Do it all over again.

Edited by LovinMoonlight

I'll bite, I have a few things that would be nice to get off my chest, both MLP-related and not:

1. Until about college, I was a compulsive liar. A switch just kind of turned off in my head and I no longer felt the need to do it anymore.

2. I hate seeing other people get praise at my job. I still get more than anyone, but it bothers me when others do - especially when they had help.

3. I'm a fast learner and usually succeed at most things I try. It drives me crazy when I'm not good at things, like I'm not very good at gaming, both console/PC and TCGs.

4. I'm very smart and it frustrates me when people don't know it and treat me otherwise.

5. I do the opposite of hoarding - I love to throw things away.

6. MLP has caused fights in my marriage.

7. I used to be terrified of Canterlot, because I was afraid my husband would find a nice lady who supported his Brony ways and cheat on me/leave me.

I'll bite, I have a few things that would be nice to get off my chest, both MLP-related and not:

1. Until about college, I was a compulsive liar. A switch just kind of turned off in my head and I no longer felt the need to do it anymore.

2. I hate seeing other people get praise at my job. I still get more than anyone, but it bothers me when others do - especially when they had help.

3. I'm a fast learner and usually succeed at most things I try. It drives me crazy when I'm not good at things, like I'm not very good at gaming, both console/PC and TCGs.

4. I'm very smart and it frustrates me when people don't know it and treat me otherwise.

5. I do the opposite of hoarding - I love to throw things away.

6. MLP has caused fights in my marriage.

7. I used to be terrified of Canterlot, because I was afraid my husband would find a nice lady who supported his Brony ways and cheat on me/leave me.

I cried. (Manly tears) :sad: Reminds me of me...well, except being married and the marriage related problems. Basically, one through five.

• Like 1

My confessions...

1. Right now I kinda hate my best friend. He's been really annoying lately so I'm avoiding him.

2. I can't scream. All I can do is make a high pitched, girly shriek. Which is weird considering I'm a bass.

3. I secretly think my facial hair (which is blond) looks kinda stupid, so whenever I take a picture I use bad light to hide it. I can't shave it because then I'd look different and that would be weird, although I do keep it short.

4. I think I'm the most attractive person I know.

5. I'm very ashamed about #4.

6. Because my facial hair is blond I sometimes only shave every other day, since most people can't see that I haven't shaved unless they actually look at my face.

7. I hate talking about intelligence, because I'm very smart and always feel like I'm bragging.

8. I once dated someone for over a month without realizing we were dating.

9. I'm constantly worried that people think I look ugly. (A direct contradiction of #4, but still true.)

10. When people aren't looking I pick my nose.

Okay so some Real Life confessions.

1.I'm a bit too jealous of my best friend.

2.I think everybody hates me.

3.Sometimes I wish I have better friends.(But I love the ones I have now!!!!!!!!!!!!)

4.I think I'm stupid and that everything I do is retarded.

5.I sometimes think that maybe I'd be better as a lesbian.(I'm a guy.)

6.I hate myself for number 5,7,8 and 9.

7.I wish I was cool.

8.I'm a pessimist.

9.I get super depressed sometimes and it sucks balls.

10.I'm lonely.>_<

*peeks inside topic* Hey guys! What's going on in this threa- Oh. DX Guess I gotta confess some stuffles too.

1. I don't like Bon Bon all that much. I don't hate her, but I definitely don't love her...but that can change sometime soon.

2. I don't like it when Big Mac is shipped with anypony but Cheerilee, and it's been like this ever since the Hearts and Hooves Day special. DX I've always loved to stick by canon things.

3. I loved Pinkie Pie at my first sighting of her in show and before actually watching the show. (Coming across MLP on the internet. I saw RD before her, and love RD for her personality, but as soon as I spotted Pinkie, she was my favorite in an instant.

4. I'm open about sharing my love for ponies, but at the same time, I'm afraid of telling others about it too. :/

5. I dislike all dragons in the series except Spike and Crackle. Crackle is best dragon FTW!

And some RL confessions:

1. When songs I love start playing, I dance like crazy when no one's around. (Please don't tell me I'm the only one who doesn't do this. I know at least SOMEONE here does that. :scream: )

2. I sometimes stereotype people I meet right away and think lowly of them upon first meeting. I manage to get rid of those thoughts quickly, but I still despise myself for doing so. Sometimes I even drive myself to hate someone as soon as I see someone. I am the worst person ever. I don't do it as often anymore, but it's something that often haunts me. :wail:

3. I'm rather aggressive towards people I dislike in RL once they tick me off. I dunno why. DX

Hmm, well it's time to confess some things :P

Mlp confessions:

1. Rarity annoys me sometimes

2. I despise gilda and prince blueblood

3. I think Discord is amazing and funny, he reminds me of myself :D

4. I actually hated people who liked ponies, not anymore :P

RL confessions

1. I almost murdered a man, (he wasn't muslim btw)

2. I despise pretty much all muslims.

3. I don't tell people about serious things going on in my life, example, serious illness.

4. I still don't remember my girlfriend, i haven't told her though.

5. i like weed

1. When songs I love start playing, I dance like crazy when no one's around. (Please don't tell me I'm the only one who doesn't do this. I know at least SOMEONE here does that. :scream: )

I sometimes do that. Not so much with songs that I really like, but with really bad songs that I like (such as never gonna give you up).