Questions For Bronys Everywhere

zombierider4life

Welcome!

That is quite the archive binge! My iTunes says it is roughly 19 hours of files.

Very first question: If you were to be anypony/anybody from the series, who would you be?

I could be anyone? Wow, how have I never considered this before? That is a completely different question from "who is your favorite pony?"

Personality wise, I like Fancy Pants. He is not afraid to make bold assertions about what he believes, and is quite to see value in others. His life looks boring though. I am going to need more time to consider...

Wow... talk about a pony marathon....

To answer you question... Honestly, I match most close with Twilight Sparkle... So I'd probably be her. At least from what I have seen... I freak out over school... my life has been studying... It took me a while to break out from being shy and having next to no friends... I'm a scientist... so yeah! Twilight it is! OH! Right! And I have a tendency to be sarcastic :)

Welcome!

That is quite the archive binge! My iTunes says it is roughly 19 hours of files.

I could be anyone? Wow, how have I never considered this before? That is a completely different question from "who is your favorite pony?"

Personality wise, I like Fancy Pants. He is not afraid to make bold assertions about what he believes, and is quite to see value in others. His life looks boring though. I am going to need more time to consider...

Well id be a prince version of luna

Welcome!

good choice

2nd question... Know a few bronies, 1 hater. many unknowns. But more bronies come out constantly on my newsfeed by quoting the show. Naturally I throw a quote in return. Once it turned into a quote conversation. QUITE FUN!

Very first question: If you were to be anypony/anybody from the series, who would you be?

Second Question: How many Bronies and Haters do you know in person?

I give you permission, wait, never mind people should know who it was now that i said this

Really? Each episode clocks in at about 22 mins. 22 mins * 26 is 572 minutes, which is 9 and a half hours.

... why are we worried about how long the episodes are, if we should all agree on the fact that we need longer-er episodes

• Like 1

Welcome welcome welcome a fine welcome to you!

I hope you enjoy your time here at Canterlot and I hope to see you active and in the RP area eventually.

As for who I would be in the pony universe...Cheerilee...She is honestly nothing like me but I love her so much...

Welcome to Canterlot! :D

First Question: I'd be Fluttershy.

Second Question: I'm friends with a decent mix of bronies and haters. The haters all knew me long before I was friends with them, so they were already pretty accepting of anything I did before I became a brony.

Welcome to this wonderful world of Canterlot my new friend.

Question #1: I would be Rainbow Dash, "Deal With It"

Question #2: Most of my friends are either bronies or brony-tolerant. The haters...well, lets just say that I don't give a flying feather about haters :P

Question #3 P.S. If I could truly be anypony I wanted....I'd be my OC Runner or my soon to be OC Slick (even though he's a robot)