Snowball [FINAL]

Kitsune

Roleplay type: World of Equestria

Name: Snowball

Sex: Female

Species: Pegasus

Eye Color: Lavender

Coat Color: Purple

Mane/Tail Markings, Color, and Style: Snowball's mane is two-tone, switching from dark blue to a dark turquoise and back again. It is quite light, and easily windswept.

Physique: She's quite small for her age, and if not for her cutie mark she could be easily mistaken for a foal.

Cutie Mark: A dark blue snowflake

Origin/Residence: Born in Cloudsdale, currently lives near Ponyville.

Motivation: Well... at her age there really isn't much to say about this. As a filly the most important things to her right now are her family and friends.

Likes: Snowball loves the cold, as well as peacetime and sweet things, especially muffins.

Dislikes: She is startled easily by loud noises, she can't stand the rain, and she is scared of thunder and lightning. She also doesn't like pegasi flying directly behind or below her, but that's more concern for their safety then anything.

Character Summary: Born in Cloudsdale to two full-blooded pegasi, Snowball currently lives near Ponyville because it was decided that a formal education was more important for her than living in the clouds unaware of the world below. She's happy on her own but goes to see her parents whenever she can find the time. In the time she has lived alone she has grown up quite a bit, finding her cutie mark during her first Winter Wrap-up when she realized she could use her inability to feel cold to help others.

Snowball has to be particularly careful when flying - her body is naturally cold, and she leaves a cold front wherever she flies. While there's a good chance the cold front is harmless, Snowball is petrified by the thought of the cold air she leaves behind somehow causing a pegasi's wings to lock up.

post-3780-0-88293000-1338156850_thumb.pn

Physique: She's quite small, even for her age, and between her size and lack of a cutie mark she is easy to mistake for a foal at first glance.
Cutie Mark: A dark blue snowflake that she received the first year she was old enough to help with Winter Wrap-up on the weather team.

These things contradict each other. You say she doesn't have a Cutie Mark, and right under that say that she does have one.

Currently her home rests about two miles away from Ponyville city limits and about 250 feet off the ground.

We don't really like to use measurements. We don't know how far Ponyville is from Cloudsdale, or even if ponies measure in feet and inches like we do. Please remove any exact numbers.

but goes to see her parents every two months. In the three years she has lived alone

Again, no numbers please. We don't know how long a month or a year is in Equestria, or even if that's how they measure time.

It should be noted that Snowball is incapable of feeling cold and her wings will not freeze in cold climates or high altitudes - essential traits considering she's busiest during the end of winter.

Am I right in assuming this is her special talent? :)

Looks pretty good, there are just a few things to work out. You can also remove [Pegasus] from the title, since the topic tag is already there.

These things contradict each other. You say she doesn't have a Cutie Mark, and right under that say that she does have one.

My mistake, was debating between making her a filly or a foal, eventually decided on filly in the end and forgot to change it accordingly. Fix'd.

We don't really like to use measurements. We don't know how far Ponyville is from Cloudsdale, or even if ponies measure in feet and inches like we do.

Fix'd.

Again, no numbers please. We don't know how long a month or a year is in Equestria, or even if that's how they measure time.

I could argue that point, but this is neither the time nor place. Fix'd.

Am I right in assuming this is her special talent? :)

Yes, and it has accordingly been moved to the Cutie Mark area.

Looks pretty good, there are just a few things to work out. You can also remove [Pegasus] from the title, since the topic tag is already there.

Thanks, and fix'd.

Gees that artwork is cute. Is it yours?

We don't really like to use Again, no numbers please. We don't know how long a month or a year is in Equestria, or even if that's how they measure time.

I could argue that point, but this is neither the time nor place. Fix'd.

This is still in there silly. :P

For Origin/Residence, could you please keep it simple? Something like, 'born in Cloudsdale, now lives in Ponyville'. The story of how/why she moved should go under the Character Summary.

It's the same type of thing for the Cutie Mark area. That should just be the Cutie Mark, and the Cutie Mark story should go under Character Summary.

Looks good, just needs a little organization revamp. :)

If only it was....

No, a friend of mine on another MLP board did this for me. It's really a Scootaloo recolor, but it's no less cute.

ANYWAY... Alright, I'm PRETTY sure that's everything. Anything comes up we both missed, just let me know. :halo:

<3

AppApproved.png

Your app has been approved! since this is your first mane RP character, you aren't in the roleplayers group yet. Once you are moved into the roleplayers group you'll be able to post in mane RP with your new character :) it can take up to a few days for the admins to move you.