Characters for Adoption?

IceStorm

The main reason I'm starting this thread is I would like to know if there is a way to put different characters up for adoption? As in, one Use creates a character and lets somepony else play them. The reason I ask is because I've been dying to Make Ice Storm's Parents on here for a while, but I do not want to RP them because at some point, I would want them to Find Ice Storm again, and trying to RP that would be impossible if I controlled all of them, not to mention no fun for anypony else in the thread.

So the basis question, Can users create Characters to be put up for Adoption for those who feel like they could play that type of character?

You can make a base for the character... that is, what they look like (possibly including artwork), some family history, maybe their job... But the majority of the Application needs to be written by the other user. It's alright to help with ideas, but we have to see how the other person plans to Roleplay. If you create the Application for them, it kind of eliminates a necessary process.

So, how would I go about that then? Just post basics in the Character Center and let anypony who was interested take over and put a formal Application in, or would I post it in an OOC section, or would this be something I'd have to work out through PM?

This is a regular thing. We have huge families like the Nut Family and GoLucky family with lots of joint OC apps. I myself have an OC of a member of the GoLucky Family, and a young colt who is my OC's son, played by Quicklime. It's just a matter of finiding interest. I'm sure you'd find someone out there. I wouldn't mind apping Ice's parents but I've got my hooves full at the moment. Perhaps I can when I'm freed up a bit. ;)

This is a regular thing. We have huge families like the Nut Family and GoLucky family with lots of joint OC apps. I myself have an OC of a member of the GoLucky Family, and a young colt who is my OC's son, played by Quicklime. It's just a matter of finiding interest. I'm sure you'd find someone out there. I wouldn't mind apping Ice's parents but I've got my hooves full at the moment. Perhaps I can when I'm freed up a bit. ;-)

I was just about to mention this! All I did was give you a little history and a name and you ran with it =D

Also I dedicate this post to you! my 800th post!