QuickLime wants more rp threads!

Well... Pip and Streak havn't had any real action lately after their threads died and I need a good RP to convince me not to drop them, so if your interested.....

Pip has friends? ;) lol (outside of Guiding Light pip's kinda on his own, discounting his constant unnoticed persual of Sweetie belle)

Oh I like that one! lots of fun potential!

You want to start or shall I?

Oh, I'll have to look... Dusky and Scootaroll haven't had action in AGES, might be run to throw them in if the crossover's appropriate...

K, I'll see what I can do, dont expect too much though it's late and I'm getting tired :sleep:

First thread started:

http://www.canterlot.com/topic/9173-morning-always-comes-too-early-ql-ash-pm-if-desperately-interested-in-joining/

Gonna start the second one and if you reply in the meantime I'll make a reply, then I'm off to bed :)

Almost posted in the crossover thread before I noticed it was changeling only... I have only 1 changeling char I've drafted out, but she's a "rebel" - a good changeling...

though if your curious...

((since this is FFA and apps arent required, I have two chars I might throw in for a test-drive... if they work I might make proper apps/profiles... firstly...))

Chitin would feel a coldness as a figure appeared behind her, the creature looked much like a changeling, or perhaps a pony, it was hard to tell for it was nothing but utter darkness with two growing red eyes and a fiant purple aura around it, the creature let out a gurbled gowl but the changeline would understand it perfectly in her mind Perhaps this time you will accept our offer? it asked. The creature was an ambassador from a race known as the Ender Ponies, shades of ponies past who's hearts were filled with such wickedness that they were twisted into creatures of nightmare, doomed to roam the earth untill they found redemption... as far as anyone knew this never happened... their primary powers were those of a shade, specifically an aura of cold that would numb the heart and dampen the senses, as well as the ability to appear and dissapear in the blink of an eye, unfortunately they were also harmed by sunlight and rain, so their effectivness was limited to night or dark indoor areas, though their strength was enough to make even a stallion like Big Macintosh avoid them.

((if it ends up in equestria I might throw in Dusk and/or Scootaroll... or since this if FFA I might use the straight-up Twilight... will see how things go ;-)))

Theres a good opening for Zecora to get some exposure in the "International Day at the Ambrosia Cafe" thread over in ponyville. You cant get more international than a zebra, and Hoss and Shanna both speak the language somewhat. :smirk: