Okay, I've spammed the asks enough, I might as well stand against the wall too.

You may ask this pony a question (or specify one of my characters to answer, such as Shanna, Madam Bistro, Thorn Donkey, Candy Catch-em, or background pony Snails)

No more than 2 questions at once please ;)

Hey Snails, do you have a special somepony?

(Snails turns a beet red and paws at the ground sheepishly) "Um, well... I dunno yet. I kinda fancy th' fillies in my class but nopony has asked me yet, but Ive been gettin funny looks from them, like that surfin filly, Sunrise Beach, or thet red one, Haywire, even Silver Spoons..."

(He finds a Hearts and Hooves day card tossed at him like a paper airplane from offstage with a feminine giggle)

"Oh, Here's a card remindin' me Ah am in an RP working on that, "Snails and Spoons Go Haywire"... Wouldnt' it be wierd iffn' ah got all those fillies fighting over me, eh."

(He shrugs) "Ah guess the answer is "Maybe."

Hey Snails I was just wondering what happened to cause you to get your cutie mark?

"Ah found this wierd snail on th' way ta school with this amazin' pink shell right? Ah think bugs and magic is AWESOME. but this one was so shiny. Ah showed it off ta the class before school started, but th' fillies went "EWWWW" and ran away from me. An Miz Cherilee had me go to th' library ta look it up while she calmed th' fillies down and ah discovered this snail is a new kind an' only exists in Ponyville. Ain it somethin?They named it after me too!" :D

(lets see if anypony dares ask what they called the snail... :D

Edited by Boss_Hoss1

You are really a boss, Hoss?

My rifle instructor's name was Hoss as well!

While my persona has been borrowed by a friend and written as a gangster type equine villan in a anthro detective tale, ... i just really like the Shelby Mustang from the time I was born. :D (and I have been asked if I really like the motorcycle of that name. A bike with a car engine? I could give it a try... ;)

While my persona has been borrowed by a friend and written as a gangster type equine villan in a anthro detective tale, ... i just really like the Shelby Mustang from the time I was born. :D (and I have been asked if I really like the motorcycle of that name. A bike with a car engine? I could give it a try... ;-)

How about a bike with a jet engine?

Definitely impossible, but still, it could go really fast!

How about a bike with a jet engine?

Definitely impossible, but still, it could go really fast!

Actually possible, there's working jet engines the size of chainsaw motors for high-end remote control model airplanes. maybe two of those on a bike frame... :20:

and there's that one mini jet that was in 007, one of those 2' custom engines would fit on a bike all right, but that one would be too dangerous to ride.. :blah:

I gotta ask..what did they call the snail? D=

(Snails blushes) "H-Hornsworth Pulmunatta Ponyville"

(startled chorus from the readers) "Hornsworth?!"

(Snails hides ) "uh, yeah... I'd rather be called Snails, like they started doin after I got my mark..."

;):blah: