Which Pony Are You?

MisterChippy

As someone who has huge aspirations, ambition, the resources I'd otherwise need to get there, and supportive friends who are always rooting for my success, not to mention a tendancy to overindulge, a bit of an authority issue with my own younger brother, especially when it comes to coordinated activities, and the notable ego, if not a certain level of self-obsession, I would say that I am very nearly a carbon copy of Rarity.

If, you know, Rarity was male, human, and very, very gay. ;-)

I'm most like Twilight. And every test I've ever taken has confirmed it. However, realistically... I am a mix of like 5 different ponies.

However, I'm okay with that... Since Twilight Sparkle is the best pony, and my personal favorite.

Edit: Yes, I know I'm biased, but I'm being totally objective here. Ok not really...

Oh dear, I didn't mean that comment about taking the mbti test to be so sassy! I just don't prefer choosing things based on self-perception! Don't let it rain on your methodology! EVER!

I took the test for my Mentorship course in school, INTP was my match. So Twilight, I guess. Makes sense.

To anyone interested the test is called the Carl Jung personality test, the one I took was on similarminds.com, but I'm sure you can find it through google.

Having taken a Meyers-Briggs in college (about a year ago now), I got INTJ. Which is, interestingly enough, Celestia. I am completely fine with this.

My zodiac pony (because I didn't know this existed before and find it mildly entertaining) is Twilight Sparkle. I am fine with this as well.

All in all, I think it came out well for me, though I don't put much stock in zodiac signs.

So, as promised, I took the test.

And "Ha Ha!" in your face from the score!

According to random number generator, I was Apple Bloom. According to zodiac sign, I was Apple Bloom. But! According to Jung's psychology test, I'm:

Apple Bloom!

rage_guy_angry_fuu_fuuu_rage_face_meme_poster-r2505f4c7185e472c9b975195048c681d_a21y_400.jpg?bg=0xffffff

Mother Frappuccino. I just took the test to make sure (its been about 8 years since college that I took it... <_< ) And... my mind is blown. INFJ. And it makes sense >_>...

I love this version of the test since it combines mbti and enneagram.

I'm Spike, which apparently is like being Rainbow Dash 2.0

My cutiemark is ferget yew I'm a dragon, and my special talent is no seriously dragon. BAM!