Which Pony Are You?

MisterChippy

I really try to avoid judging myself based on a chart because of not only self fulfilling prophecy (if you're told you're like something or act a certain way, you're more likely to follow that path) but also ideal self bias (You're more likely to pick a description of yourself based on your ideal self, not your real self).

Buuuut based on what I read, I guess I'm a Scootaloo.

I'm okay with this!

Granted on most "Mane 6" personality tests I score Applejack... which is kinda awkward because she's like my least favorite of the mane 6 (not that I don't love her! I just find her boring).

It's more fun this way. (although I have taken the test)

I just added the chart to help people out, but this is really just supposed to be "Who do you feel is like you" sorta thing.

From both the actual MBTI test and my gut feeling I get luna, which makes me really happy since she is my second favorite pony (there was no way I was getting Dashie, so Luna will have to do).

Do I really have to answer this yet another time? :20: lol... for better or for worse, I seem to have been locked down into 1 pony (which is ok with me...)

I definitely have the personality of Twilight Sparkle.

I'm an egghead, a little socially awkward, likes learning new things, and somethimes freaking out.

i also have a degree in library science and hope to work in one some day where I can revel in my eggheadedness.

I wish I can do magic like Twilight, because having teleportation and telekinesis would be cool.

Do I really have to answer this yet another time? :20: lol... for better or for worse, I seem to have been locked down into 1 pony (which is ok with me...)

We know what my pony is!

There is a test that you can take to figure out which one is you, exactly, but it's pretty long.

There is a test that you can take to figure out which one is you, exactly, but it's pretty long.

At this point, I see it as redundant :blah::20::RDash: lol

I could have sworn I've posted that in Fav Pics Thread :shock:

Although I won't respond to this, because it's too hard simply. I'd have to connect various elements to gain a true vision of myself. And... I'm weak in that.

I could have sworn I've posted that in Fav Pics Thread :shock:

Although I won't respond to this, because it's too hard simply. I'd have to connect various elements to gain a true vision of myself. And... I'm weak in that.

You could close your eyes and point at the screen!

I know who you're like Ashton...

Sweetie Belle!

Amusingly according to that OP I do share some qualities with her... but no... lol

We know what my pony is!

Actually, I did take this test, along with several other tests. All of them said I was Twilight Sparkle, except this one, which said I was directly between Twilight Sparkle and Princess Celestia.

And I am okay with that, because Twilight Sparkle is my favorite pony and Celestia is her mentor. :D

• Like 1

I took this test a long while back and got Celestia, then I took it again recently and got Big Mac.

I always place myself as a fluttershy, but after thinking about it, big mac makes more sense.