Steampunk Spike Approved!

Ashton

We've all seen the "This is 100% X approved" icons like these:

rainbow_dash_approved_by_ambris-d4bdn33.pngtwilight_sparkle_approved_by_ambris-d4c255h.png

etc...

Well, I noticed there wasnt one for Spike! So I decided to have some fun...

steampunk_spike_approves_by_neko_0ni-d521cwx.png

Feedback Requested! I'm thinking of doing some others for verious characters who dont have an "approved" icon.

...and for those looking for a more traditional "approved" for spike...

spike_approved1.png

Images from the MLP Vector Club

• Like 1

if you're looking for feedback, the one thing I'd have to say is that the light green looks a bit too harsh. really bright colours like that can easily make something that would be awesome look a tad less than awesome ;P

other than that, these look great :3 spike is best pony XD

if you're looking for feedback, the one thing I'd have to say is that the light green looks a bit too harsh. really bright colours like that can easily make something that would be awesome look a tad less than awesome ;P

I'll keep that in mind when I work on some of the others :) Thanks

I think this one needs to have Dash's Element of Harmony. Just for reference to Return to Harmony.

Yeah, I thought about that, but the way Spike's arms are crossed it would hide it... I might get a different pose and recolor it to this and add in the necklace... trying to decide...

Needs some anti-aliasing or something, otherwise I like'um, dAsh!

From you, rose, that's one tartarus of a compliment! *big hug*

hi hi

Okay... apparently I live under a rock or something cause I don't recall ever seeing something like this before. Is it from anything in particular? :|

That said, they're pretty fun. I could make a template in adobe illustrator, but I have no idea if anyone else would be able to use such a thing. :(

hi hi

Okay... apparently I live under a rock or something cause I don't recall ever seeing something like this before. Is it from anything in particular? :|

That said, they're pretty fun. I could make a template in adobe illustrator, but I have no idea if anyone else would be able to use such a thing. :(

they were featured on EqD a while back. Gained popularity because of that.