The Horde of Asking Topic

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are so many Ask topics in this Spam Stables.

It must be stopped(So should mine, too!)!

So I decided to make T.H.A.T. for you guys!

So here's what we're gonna do!

But, first things first... rules!

Can:

Ask a question.

Answer a question that is for you.

Ask more than one question.

Can't:

Ask a (very) personal question.

Answer with personal information.

Answer a question that is for someone else!

Change the subject or talk to someone in this topic, do it somewhere else, such as the LPW topic.

Make a complaint of me for making a better Ask topic(If it is, that is.) just because you're popular with your own!

Ask more than 5 questions.

Answer or ask a question twice or follow someone else's answer pr question. If you did ask a question or answer one that has been said before, but didn't know that there has been one, add a * to the first letter you write when asking or answering a question. The * will mean the question or answer was made by you and did not copy it from someone else. Don't lie, or else you're pathetic and despicable!

Ask a person who did join the topic but hadn't posted in this topic for at least 5 days. So be careful of who you're writing to! =)

How to:

Ask a question to anyone you see in this topic or ask a question to the unknown person who is going to post next.

If the person you want to ask is not in this topic, don't ask him/her! However, if it's about the person, that's allowed. As long as its not offensive and/or gossip.

In order to get people into this topic, ask a question that is for anyone who is going to answer next. Keep trying, I'd like a lot of people in this topic!

Oh yeah, if you're going to use this method, make sure you call the mysterious poster Mr. Bill-Bob-Bert (You don't have to, but you can if you want!).

If you're going to ask a question to someone, make sure you use their name. Nicknames can count, as long as its not insulting or mean.

Now it's time to start the game!

What do you think about this idea I made, Mr. Bill-Bob-Bert?

Ask...threads...ask threads...ASK THREADS....ASK THREADS!!!!!!!!

ARDHGSA;OFKA;LSDKAPLDKL;SADFM,L;ADL;SASDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*ruthlessly start letting his fist pound against his desk, one letting his tablet and keyboard jump from the force, letting off another and another until eventually the hops of his equipment start making them fall off. He finally let it all out, gritting his teeth while letting his throat suck up the air in constricted/rushed paces as his eyes litter with bloody lines. Smashing, crushing, biting any object near him until nothing is left before him from his constant pounding of psychotic childish tantrum, head button the final pieces of his once standing strong computer*

Ask...threads...ask threads...ASK THREADS....ASK THREADS!!!!!!!!

ARDHGSA;OFKA;LSDKAPLDKL;SADFM,L;ADL;SASDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*ruthlessly start letting his fist pound against his desk, one letting his tablet and keyboard jump from the force, letting off another and another until eventually the hops of his equipment start making them fall off. He finally let it all out, gritting his teeth while letting his throat suck up the air in constricted/rushed paces as his eyes litter with bloody lines. Smashing, crushing, biting any object near him until nothing is left before him from his constant pounding of psychotic childish tantrum, head button the final pieces of his once standing strong computer*

I'm glad you liked it, Sulvuss. :D

I don't really see the evil with the ask topics. It's a bit of a fad, but it is in the spam stables and I think it's a harmless creative outlet. I know it can be kind of annoying, but it is the spam stables, where stuff like that will get spammed ad nauseum.

Give it time, it'll taper off and LPW can dominate the top once more.

LPW dominates anyway, without permission of some silly ask threads ._.

Anyway, I do find all those ask threads just a tiny bit annoying. Pushing down the threads in spam stables I'd like to visit, but I have to search for them between dozens of ask threads.

As for threads dying out, hard to say when it'll be. Considering new people joining and hosting their own, it could proceed infinitely (in theory).

My opinion? There should be a subforum in spam stables to host all the ask threads you want. This way you'd have those threads under control, and at once you could continue following other non-ask threads with ease once more.

My opinion? There should be a subforum in spam stables to host all the ask threads you want. This way you'd have those threads under control, and at once you could continue following other non-ask threads with ease once more.

this was actually suggested a while ago, before ask topics started popping up.

http://www.canterlot...uction-section/

Sure there was. But seems the thing wasn't solved in the end. The tumblr rip off is still continued at the forums at the price of spam stables. So... neither was eliminated.

• 4 weeks later...

no, but i can tell you a very good ironic story.

so a six year old kid goes to his refrigerator and pulls out a thermos. inside of it is a snowball. he talks to himself about how she will never expect a snowball in july, and how it will be a wonderful moment. he goes up to a girl in his class and throws the snowball at her head and MISSES. he is obviously angered by this. while he shows his anger by yelling, the girl picks it up the snow and pegs calvin in the face.

have you ever read that story, Mr. Bill Bob Bert?