Hurt/Heal WAR! Who is Best Pony?

The hurt points from now until the Power-Up ends are halved. And the points used before the Power-Up votes were counted still count at full value.

And the votes from today counted towards the old totals. Only Davroth's have been counted toward the new total.

Well, okay. Still seems like an odd way to do it, but I suppose you're in charge of the rules. I'll get to work on figuring out the score then...

So how do we raise the max for a pony exactly?

I think only certain powerups or hexes can change the max health of a pony.

The current score with new hexes and power ups (currently hexed or powered up ponies are indicated):

Twilight Sparkle: 56 ( 56 MAX) -powered up

Rarity: 65 (66 MAX) - powered up

Pinkie Pie: 15.5 -hexed

Rainbow Dash: 49 -powered up

Fluttershy: 36 -powered up

Applejack: 60 (60 Max) -powered up

Applebloom: 30

Sweetie Belle: 31

Scootaloo: 30

Princess Celestia: ELIMINATED

Princess Luna: 68.5 (70 Max) -powered up

Princess Cadence: 39 -powered up

Queen Chrysalis: 32

Discord: ELIMINATED

The Great and Powerful Trixie: 20

The Mayor: ELIMINATED

Pinkamena (crazy Cupcake Pinkie) : 36

Psycho Twilight (Lesson Zero Twilight) : 32

Cheerilee: 30

Braeburn: 28

Soarin: ELIMINATED

Spitfire: 39

Fancy Pants: 21

Derpy Hooves: 30

Doctor Whooves: 30

Lyra: 69 (69 MAX) -powered up

Bon-Bon: 50 -powered up

Vinyl Scratch: 55 (55 Max) -powered up

Octavia: 56 (56 Max) -powered up

Granny Smith: 28

Big Machitosh: 31

Berry Punch: 29

Mrs Cake: 30

Mr. Cake: 29

Pound Cake: 27

Pumpkin Cake: 29

Powerup:

Hex:

Luna 2

Currently Powered up ponies take half damage.

Currently hexed ponies recover half damage.

It seems Soarin was eliminated without much notice. :/

I have a proposition for everyone/everypony here...

I say, we all work together and eliminate Snips and Snails, I refuse to let them go unpunished any longer.

We did it with the Mayor, who says we can't take these two out?

Just going on a hunch here.

Maybe because they're not even on the list? rarityeyeroll.png

Sorry. My mind derps from time to time. derpyderp.png But you're right. They should have. Let's do it now! rainbowdashawesome.png

OK, so the current Power-Up is...

Element of Kindness: This will nullify ALL hurt points used on it for the past day and make hurt points during the next three days do half damage to the pony (Ex. -6 deals -3 to the power-up pony and let's say Celestia got 10 hurt votes the day before the power-up took effect. She would then be healed by 10 points.)

Ponies receiving the Power-Up:

Luna with 6 votes

Fluttershy with 4 votes

Twilight with 7 votes

Rarity with 9 votes

Rainbow Dash with 1 vote

Applejack with 2 votes

Bon-Bon with 4 votes

Lyra with 6 votes

Vinyl Scratch with 2 votes

Octavia with 3 votes

Cadence with 2 votes

Wait wait wait wait wait... wait.

Am I to understand that only one pony gains hex, but when it comes to powering them up every with vote gains it, except the hexed one? Sounds a bit ridiculous, considering the current power up for example. Let's say, hypothetically, that through 3 days we'll be able to deal, hm, 180 dmg (Assuming 10 people would vote -6 and no heals from their side). But then, it's enough that 10 ponies with missing 20 HP gain the power up, and the damage of those rounds is nullified. I thought we're fighting for power ups the same way we're fighting for hexes?

Wait wait wait wait wait... wait.

Am I to understand that only one pony gains hex, but when it comes to powering them up every with vote gains it, except the hexed one? Sounds a bit ridiculous, considering the current power up for example. Let's say, hypothetically, that through 3 days we'll be able to deal, hm, 180 dmg (Assuming 10 people would vote -6 and no heals from their side). But then, it's enough that 10 ponies with missing 20 HP gain the power up, and the damage of those rounds is nullified. I thought we're fighting for power ups the same way we're fighting for hexes?

Yeah. What hinata said is how it works. Hex and power up votes have equal weights, and all you need is one more point of either on a particular pony to get the effect. The reason we have so few hexed ponies each round is simply that everyone playing seems more concerned with protecting their favorite ponies rather than going after less preferred ponies, which leads to power up votes tending to be higher when the totals are calculated.

They are not on the list? I never noticed....

Yeah. The list is pretty good, but it doesn't include everypony. Notably it lacks Snips and Snails, Zecora, Diamond Tiara, Silver Spoon, Gilda (though she's not a pony, so perhaps she doesn't belong anyway), Nightmare Moon, Shining Armor, Prince Blueblood, Photo Finish, a number of other supporting players, as well as any number of semi-popular background ponies.

Of corse, adding characters is in the rules if anypony wants to. :)

Yeah, her omission is the most glaring to me as she seems like somepony people might actually vote for. :/

Shining Armor too seems like he could attract votes (his wife is doing okay so far). The rest are either villains or characters without much fanfare, so I'm not as sure there's as much potential there (though it might be fun to see what reactions characters like Nightmare Moon and Diamond Tiara might invoke).

Heal

+2 Octavia

+2 Vinyl Scratch

Hurt

-2 Fancy Pants

Power Up

x1 Octavia

x1 Vinyl Scratch

Isn't Vinyl and Octy on MAX already?

Anyway

Hurt:

Doctor - 6

Power Up:

Twilight Sparkle

Hex:

Doctor

Hurt:

Pinkie -5

Heal:

Chrysalis +1

Hex:

Fluttershy x2

EDIT: I just realized my vote is enough to eliminate Pinkie. With that, the first of the Mane six falls (though Pinkie fans still have Pinkamena on the list... :smirk: )

Pinkie Pie: 15.5 -hexed

Currently hexed ponies recover half damage.

Anyway, since I haven't voted yet today:

Hurt:

Pinkie - 6

-6 Pinkie Pie

Heal

+3 Pinkie Pie

Due to hex, heal was half effective, raising her to 5.

Hurt:

Pinkie -5

= Bye Bye Pinkie