Hurt/Heal WAR! Who is Best Pony?

I almost forgot to vote as well!

-4 Celestia ( guess what that means?)

+2 Bon Bon

Power up Bon Bon x 2

Course I do! It's means you stole my kill! No mercy!

Hurt:

Bon Bon -6

Power Up:

Twilight x2

All right, it's clear that I'm horrible at running this game, so Phil is going to run it from now on.

(On an unrelated note, I already have ideas for the next war. :smug:)

All right, if that's your decision, I'll handle it from here, I suppose.

Hexes/power ups will finally be counted and go into effect at the start of the next day. :)

Can we get a count for today then to be able to vote accordingly? :)

Ah, should have checked this earlier. At this point, I'd just assume do the final count at the end of the day since i have to do that anyway. :blush:

Phil, do you want ideas brainstormed for future hexes and power-ups?

I'd be happy to hear your ideas if you want to share them, but I won't guarantee they'll end up being used. :)

Also, my vote for today:

Heal:

Chrysalis +5

Hurt:

Fluttershy -1

Power Up:

Derpy x 2

-3 Sweetie Belle

-3 Psycho Twilight (Lesson Zero Twilight)

Hex (but note that these probably apply to the next round of hexes and power-ups. Can I assume the three day clock also ends at midnight MST?)

1x Applebloom

1x Pumpkin Cake

I'd be happy to hear your ideas if you want to share them, but I won't guarantee they'll end up being used. :)

Of course.

I don't even think all of my ideas will be good, but I love coming up with ideas.

Several require moving the petrified ponies to the bottom of the list. Adjust, rename, steal, or be inspired by these at will. Just, please, don't make anything that drastically extends the length of the game.

Hexes:

*Diamond Tiara's Blackmail: Effected ponies lose 9 health, and have the resulting value set as their new max health

*Lost in the Diamond Dog Cave: 42 hurt points are divided and distributed evenly across the hexed ponies (round up if necessary).

*Cockatrice Stare: When ever a player makes his/her vote for the day, effected ponies each lose one health

*Windigo Plague: When a pony directly above or below in the list is hurt, this pony also takes that damage.

*Running from the Timberwolves: Effected ponies can be healed a maximum of one point per player per day

*Ahuitzotl's Death Trap: Double all damage to effected ponies

Powerups:

*Element of Laughter: If someone tries to hurt an effected pony, they will instead be healed one point, which can increase the max health.

*Element of Generosity: When this pony is healed, the pony above and below also get +1 to their health

*Element of Magic: 42 health points are distributed evenly across the powered ponies (round up if necessary). This could increase their max health.

*Element of Loyalty: Each time an effected pony, and an adjacent non-hexed pony is hurt, subtract one from the damage

*A day at the spa: Whenever the pony is healed or hurt, it also get +1 to their health, .

*Phoenix Feather: Sets a ponies minimum health to 1. Removed when the pony gets hexed. Only given to the TOP vote receiver, or multiple if tied.

More ideas to come!

Also, this is really hard. Can we possibly go back to the original only one can be hexed or powered up? There is a lots more safe design space in that, since you can do crazier stuff without worrying that it will cause the following three days to be degenerate.

Yeah, sorry I'm a little, late, but this round ended at midnight MST as I said it would; votes after that count toward the next round. Anyway, here goes. Final count for hexex/power ups is as follows:

Power up:

Twilight 6

Rarity 4

Zecora 6

Fluttershy 4

Flim 2

Celestia 22

Lyra 4

Discord 2

Rainbow Dash 4

Big Mac 1

Granny Smith 1

Chrysalis 5

Bon-Bon 4

Applejack 1

Berry Punch 2

Derpy 2

Hex:

Flim 3

Psycho Twilight 4

Granny Smith 3

Berry Punch 4

Zecora 3

Fluttershy 9

Celestia 30

Mrs. Cake 2

Rainbow Dash 1

Bon Bon 3

Spitfire 1

Pumpkin Cake 1

Big Mac 2

Chrysalis 2

Discord 4

Apple Bloom 1

Sweetie Belle 1

Which means the following power up:

Gala Ticket: For a limited time, your pony will feel like all their dreams might come true! Over a three day period, ponies with this power up can be healed past their max health. At the end of the power up, their current health number becomes their new max health.

Goes to these ponies:

Twilight (6-0=6 points)

Rarity (4-0=4 points)

Zecora (6-3=3 points)

Lyra (4-0=4 points)

Rainbow Dash (4-1=3 points)

Chrysalis (5-2=3 points)

Bon-Bon (4-3=1 point)

Applejack (1-0=1 point)

Derpy (2-0=2 points)

And the following hex:

Eternal Night: By the power of Nightmare Moon, poor ponies are left at the mercy of darkness! Ponies afflicted by this hex will lose 5 health and their max health will be reduced to match their current total.

Goes to these ponies:

Flim (3-2=1 point)

Psycho Twilight (4-0=4 points)

Granny Smith (3-1=2 points)

Berry Punch (4-2=2 points)

Fluttershy (9-4=5 points)

Pumpkin Cake (1-0=1 point)

Big Mac (2-1=1 point)

Discord (4-2=2 points)

Apple Bloom (1-0=1 point)

Sweetie Belle (1-0=1 point)

This brings the current score to this:

Twilight Sparkle: 56 ( 56 MAX) -powered up

Rarity: 66 (66 MAX) -powered up

Rainbow Dash: 39 -powered up

Fluttershy: 29 (29 MAX)

Applejack: 52 (60 Max) -powered up

Applebloom: 42 (42 MAX)

Sweetie Belle: 11 (14 MAX)

Queen Chrysalis: 38 -powered up

Discord: 19 (19 MAX)

Psycho Twilight (Lesson Zero Twilight) : 17 (20 MAX)

Derpy Hooves: 50 -powered up

Lyra: 69 (69 MAX) -powered up

Bon-Bon: 44 -powered up

Vinyl Scratch: 55 (55 Max)

Octavia: 56 (56 Max)

Granny Smith: 45 (45 MAX)

Big Machitosh: 45 (45 MAX)

Berry Punch: 26 (26 MAX)

Pumpkin Cake: 24 (24 MAX)

Flim 21 (21 MAX)

Zecora 42 -powered up

Pinkie Pie: ELIMINATED

Scootaloo: ELIMINATED

Princess Celestia: ELIMINATED

Princess Luna: ELIMINATED

Princess Cadence: ELIMINATED

The Great and Powerful Trixie: ELIMINATED

The Mayor: ELIMINATED

Pinkamena (crazy Cupcake Pinkie) : ELIMINATED

Cheerilee: ELIMINATED

Braeburn: ELIMINATED

Soarin: ELIMINATED

Spitfire: ELIMINATED

Fancy Pants: ELIMINATED

Doctor Whooves: ELIMINATED

Mrs Cake: ELIMINATED

Mr. Cake: ELIMINATED

Pound Cake: ELIMINATED

Power ups:

Rainbow Dash 2

Hexes:

Apple Bloom 1

Pumpkin Cake 1

Powered up ponies can be pushed past their max health for three days.

Wow, practically every active pony was either hexed or powered up this time with the exception of Vinyl and Octavia. Interesting.

As for what the new power up and hex are:

Power up: Shining Armor's Shield: No evil force can hope to penetrate this might magic shield! Ponies who receive this power up will be granted a temporary protective buffer that can absorb the equivalent of 20 health points worth of damage for that pony

Hex: Changeling Drain: Changelings prey upon a pony's love, leaving them weak and helpless! Ponies who fall under this hex will take double damage from hurt points for the next three day period.

Hexes:

*Diamond Tiara's Blackmail: Effected ponies lose 9 health, and have the resulting value set as their new max health

*Lost in the Diamond Dog Cave: 42 hurt points are divided and distributed evenly across the hexed ponies (round up if necessary).

*Cockatrice Stare: When ever a player makes his/her vote for the day, effected ponies each lose one health

*Windigo Plague: When a pony directly above or below in the list is hurt, this pony also takes that damage.

*Running from the Timberwolves: Effected ponies can be healed a maximum of one point per player per day

*Ahuitzotl's Death Trap: Double all damage to effected ponies

Powerups:

*Element of Laughter: If someone tries to hurt an effected pony, they will instead be healed one point, which can increase the max health.

*Element of Generosity: When this pony is healed, the pony above and below also get +1 to their health

*Element of Magic: 42 health points are distributed evenly across the powered ponies (round up if necessary). This could increase their max health.

*Element of Loyalty: Each time an effected pony, and an adjacent non-hexed pony is hurt, subtract one from the damage

*A day at the spa: Whenever the pony is healed or hurt, it also get +1 to their health, .

*Phoenix Feather: Sets a ponies minimum health to 1. Removed when the pony gets hexed. Only given to the TOP vote receiver, or multiple if tied.

More ideas to come!

Also, this is really hard. Can we possibly go back to the original only one can be hexed or powered up? There is a lots more safe design space in that, since you can do crazier stuff without worrying that it will cause the following three days to be degenerate.

These are pretty good. Might end up using some of them at some point in the game. ;)

Um... it's still July 12 where I am! :)

Tales, keep up to the set hour not to the day it is, mmh? It's July 12 for you but July 13 for game already ._. For me, vote's fine. But you know, just a reminder. <3

Rarity (4-0=4 points)

Zecora (6-3=3 points)

:x So much for healing Zecora.

:x So much for healing Zecora.

Zecora's doing fin, I think. She's not at max health like someponies, but she got the power up and has a pretty good amount of health for now. :)

Eternal Night: By the power of Nightmare Moon, poor ponies are left at the mercy of darkness! Ponies afflicted by this hex will lose 5 health and their max health will be reduced to match their current total.

D'oh! I didn't consciously copy this one.

These are pretty good. Might end up using some of them at some point in the game. ;-)

No pressure! And thanks.

Also, you are doing a great job keeping the game clear and well defined. And your shining armor power-up is brilliant. It is interesting and useful, but won't cause the game to drag on.

Tales, keep up to the set hour not to the day it is, mmh? It's July 12 for you but July 13 for game already ._. For me, vote's fine. But you know, just a reminder. <3

I could always edit my post from yesterday where I asked Phil for a vote, since I would have voted then. :)

Yeah, sorry I'm a little, late, but this round ended at midnight MST as I said it would

When was dis?

When was dis?

On the previous page. I posted after hinata gave me permission to take control that hexes/power ups would go into effect at the start of the next day (and this game has and will continue to use MST for time in regards to when the days start). :)

Zecora's doing fin, I think. She's not at max health like someponies, but she got the power up and has a pretty good amount of health for now. :)

Yeah, but since Rarity max HP can go up, you think I'll take care of Zecora ._.?

I could always edit my post from yesterday where I asked Phil for a vote, since I would have voted then. :)

As I've said, it was just a reminder :P And imagine what would happen with the game if everyone would edit posts ._. Editing posts here should be disallowed Dx

Yeah, but since Rarity max HP can go up, you think I'll take care of Zecora ._.?

As I've said, it was just a reminder :P And imagine what would happen with the game if everyone would edit posts ._. Editing posts here should be disallowed Dx

Ah, I see what you mean now. :)

Also, people can go back and edit their posts, but that doesn't mean I'm going to go back and add them in if the edits are made after I've updated the score. ;)