Yo everypony

WildRiot

About Myself: About myself? You mean the real life me that I pretend not to be when I'm on the internet?? Well, if you're REALLY interested in that ol' nonsense, then I'll tell you -- I'm an artist and writer who is woefully out of practice with both these days due to work and I'm jonesing for some role play to get the creative juices flowing again.

How I found Canterlot.com: Ye Olde Google

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: Honestly, I rarely watch the show mostly because I never know when it's on, but my friends are fans of the show and the moment of heard (herd? ... HA! :D) of a brony, well, I thought that was just plain awesome and wanted to be one.

My favourite main cast pony/s: Rainbow Dash
Yo everypony. I've decided to trot out my new stallion and introduce him to the MLP role play world so I hope everyone will roll out a warm welcome for him (and for me too, but try not to pay attention to the man behind the curtain... he's not important). :D

Kryptchild-

Thank you. :) Every time I go to look for an episode to watch, ironically I keep coming across the same one with the marzapan marscapone merangue cake. I should probably prod my OnDemand to see if there are any episodes there I can watch.

Winter-

Thanks! I'll do my best to keep a towel nearby... just in case. :D

MyLittlePonyTales-

Thank you, too. I actually made my avatar. That's Wild Riot. He's actually an adaption of a City of Heroes character of mine that I thought would be fun to drop into the Ponyverse. He's actually supposed to be half unicorn and half changeling... if such a thing can exist. :)

• Like 1

Welcome to Canterlot, WildRiot! I'm sure you'll have an absolutely splendid time! Even though I don't think they'll let you have half-unicorn half-changeling in the Mane RP :P . All the MLP episodes are on youtube, and at a nice quality too...

Aw bummer... I have a thing for half-breeds. But I could probably run him as a pure unicorn too. I just thought changeling added a cool little twist to him. Thanks again, everyone, for the welcomes. :)

Welcome! You made your avatar? You've definitely got talent!

Do you have any more art you'd be willing to share? I'd like to see!

Well, my website is steelphoenix.com ... just about any artwork you see there is mine. The full image of Wild Riot is up on my FurAffinity gallery (http://www.furaffinity.net/view/8122526/)

YES! GIVE ALL THE ART TO ROSEWIND.

In all seriousness, I hope you love it here, and that RPing helps you to improve with your writing potential. :)

P.S. Watch more episodes!

Is that like all my art are belong to Rosewind? :) I will go watch some episodes in a few minutes, promise! :)

Again, thank you everypony for the warm welcomes!

Thank you, too. I actually made my avatar. That's Wild Riot. He's actually an adaption of a City of Heroes character of mine that I thought would be fun to drop into the Ponyverse. He's actually supposed to be half unicorn and half changeling... if such a thing can exist. :)

Egads! Someone else is from CoX! Tell me you're home server was Virtue...

Egads! Someone else is from CoX! Tell me you're home server was Virtue...

Actually, my original home was Guardian. Then when the game went F2P, I moved all my characters to Exalted. I tried to elicit some role play there but failed miserably, so I started moving my characters to Virtue since that seems the only server where role play lives. Wild Riot is actually one of the few characters I moved over to Virtue. I'm just taking a break from CoH for a little while becuase I burned out on the game.

Actually, my original home was Guardian. Then when the game went F2P, I moved all my characters to Exalted. I tried to elicit some role play there but failed miserably, so I started moving my characters to Virtue since that seems the only server where role play lives. Wild Riot is actually one of the few characters I moved over to Virtue. I'm just taking a break from CoH for a little while becuase I burned out on the game.

Yeah Virtue was really the only RP server (and it also happened to have the largest population of players). Spent all 6 of my CoX years on Virtue, and I was a co-leader of the RP supergroup "The Teen Phalanx" on Virtue for about 4 years! I left recently due to boredom with the game, but I'm probably going to make a re-appearance with them this summer.

Yeah Virtue was really the only RP server (and it also happened to have the largest population of players). Spent all 6 of my CoX years on Virtue, and I was a co-leader of the RP supergroup "The Teen Phalanx" on Virtue for about 4 years! I left recently due to boredom with the game, but I'm probably going to make a re-appearance with them this summer.

I'll probably return to the game in a couple weeks. As I recall, when I first showed up on Virtue, I saw people asking about The Teen Phalanx. Ironically, the Wild Riot on Virtue is a teenager (and boy does he have a heck of a backstory because it originates all the way back on Guardian)... he finally got taken in by a kind supergroup when he helped them run some of the signature story arcs.

And here I've gone and spent too much time focussing on that person behind the curtain again... *scoots pony Wild Riot forward* There we go... :D