Haha, I'm not that good a convert maker, which is quite to my personal disgrace :-( XD. and I became a Brony because my little brother did and I was curious what the big deal was.

I started wandering through the DVR with all the episodes and got hooked, as we speak I am watching episodes, and have been having a personal all day marathon. It's been very nice :D

@Hinata:

Wow, You also watched Totally Spies?? God that bring back the Nostalgia factor...I don't remember a thing about the show other than the second seasons weird GlaDos creature and the British man who ran it all. Glad to know I'm not the only one who watched that XD.

Haha, I'm not that good a convert maker, which is quite to my personal disgrace :-( XD. and I became a Brony because my little brother did and I was curious what the big deal was.

I started wandering through the DVR with all the episodes and got hooked, as we speak I am watching episodes, and have been having a personal all day marathon. It's been very nice :D

@Hinata:

Wow, You also watched Totally Spies?? God that bring back the Nostalgia factor...I don't remember a thing about the show other than the second seasons weird GlaDos creature and the British man who ran it all. Glad to know I'm not the only one who watched that XD.

I remember, like, a year ago, Cartoon Network brought it back, played all the episodes and the movie, and then cancelled it again. fluttershysad.png

I remember, like, a year ago, Cartoon Networkbrought it back, played all the episodes and the movie, and then cancelled it again. fluttershysad.png

How did I not know about this!?!?!

D:

I'm sad again :(.

Do you think the show is on youtube? I need to watch that again.

I always liked Jerry too, and oh yeah, CartoonNetwork is horrible, but Toonami is back on Adultswim so that's a plus :)

You guys do know that CN doesn't control that, right? Like half of the shows on now (Most notably Johnny Test, Pokemon, and Total Drama, not to mention ALL of Toonami) it is made by another country, and shown here. the french company that made it brought it back, as well as making that movie. It is now due to be brought back for another season, airing in 2013.

And c'mon Mage, we can't hate on CN too much, they did give us Lauren Faust.

In the past they did. Now it's been slipping.

I argue Level Up as my key point, the Mad Cartoon show, and others.

However, Adventure time is endearing and a well made program.

Amongst crap.

And Yes, Toonami is not under CN control, but regardless, it gives the Channel's bandwith some favorable content. Which, if we keep watching, will get even better things on it down the line!

And c'mon Mage, we can't hate on CN too much, they did give us Lauren Faust.

That is a fantastic point, but I'm still sore about all the horrible shows that are shown now.

And I have not been able to see the revieved Toonami yet, much to my regret. What shows does it have?

XD I just noticed this. Anyways, long version of how I became a brony;

To be fair, I've actually seen random things for My Little Pony (FiM), but I never knew it. Like, they were handing out random stickers during class, and my friends got excited when they saw the Apple stickers, then started calling each other Applejack. My first DIRECT seeing of MLP was 'Guiles Theme goes with Everything Sonic Rainboom', which I must say wasn't the BEST first encounter. Then, I went to school, and my friend started talking about this 'great new show she was watching'. I asked her, and she said it was MLP. Trusting her that it was good, I watched the first episode, and LOVED IT! Not much more, really, I just kept watching and getting more interested as I watched more.

Hey. If you're still looking for a security guard, I could attempt to fill the role. I'm quite new to RP and live in England so the timing might be a tad awkward, but if you're game, so am I. I'm thinking lanky sky blue male pegasus with brown mane and tail. Cutie mark of a magnifying glass. Watches a lot of detective shows, but too easily scared for a job in the guard like his father. Can act tough despite being physically quite weak. Okay with foals (as long as they don't prank him ;-) ). Has a tendency to blow things out of proportion and treat even the most minor of crimes as a detective case. What do you think? More detail? Or not interested?

And since we're sharing, I discovered FIM from the comments of the gaming blog, Kotaku. I used to be a Kotakuite, even after the site redesign, until I discovered a flame war in the comments. Found these people calling themselves "bronies" trying to defend pastel coloured ponies against a few angry gamers (trolls?), Sure there was a lot of people on the sideline, it seems anime fans tend to tolerate bronies a lot more than others, but I found the fact that they were defending ponies so vivaciously quite interesting. Fast forward three days and I'm on another Kotaku article where a group of bronies were actively in control of the comments. They seemes to be making an impassioned conversion attempt, and it worked. I checked out the first two episodes and was hooked. Watched the rest of season one and hit EQD where it went from there. This was August 2011, so before season two aired.

Cartoon Network has Adventure Time, and Regular Show which are both awesome T.V. shows. Adventure Time, while not as good as MLP, is still one of the best cartoons I've seen. Used to be a fan of Flapjack and Gumball too, but they weren't really that great. Maybe I just watch too many cartoons. :!:

I've given a quick look through the thread. It seems like there's quite a few new people running around at the moment. So basically this is a constantly evolving self-sufficient condo? Sounds interesting. I'll see about having Clear Skies run into Grey Matter as soon as, so he can actually start cracking on with his job.

Just a query, which four ponies are you referring to? Because Grey met Neon by the front desk, where they were thereafter joined by Swash and Snowy, so unless you are actually asking the group that includes Grey, that seems unlikely. On the other hoof, Easy-Going, Thyme, Cloud, and Screw Loose are currently gathered together, but that is not at any specified location, and I would rather we clear this up before anypony responds, so the wrong group does not assume it is them.

A word of note: As you may have guessed by Snowy's actions, I allow you to RP as multiple characters. If you want to, go right ahead. While I prefer to be informed of these, if I do not respond, you can go right ahead and incorporate the character. All I ask is that you ask yourself if you can handle the two, without getting them mixed up and confusing everypony.

Okay, I'm struggling with ideas of security systems here. Those vents were an inspired idea, but I can't think of anything similar that would work for security. I could go with the modern idea of CCTV and alarms, or some kind of rustic theme like bells and dogs, or even with magical methods like wards and crystal balls. I don't really want to mess up the lore that you've built up so far, but this is a big building for one security guard. What do you guys think?

Okay, I was thinking magic, brain shaped, crystal balls that would be the equivalent of security cameras today!

They could be covered in Runes of Watching,and all the footage can be sent to a sort of master Crystal ball in the security room, that way you can "see" what any other Crystal Balls are seeing by looking into it and requesting the footage.

Example:

A guard wants to see everything that happened in the lobby from 12 to 12:30pm. So he could go into the security room, walk up to the master ball, and say something like "Show me Ball L's footage of everything from 12:00 PM to 12:30PM.

{I hope this makes sense, I might have to think about this a bit more. But when you said Security system, this and a watch owl were the first things I thought of.}

• Like 1